Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

M&N needs to take some of the fashion jersey budget and allocate those funds toward operating a functioning website and putting new releases up in an orderly manner.

They could at least pay Jerry in money rather than jerseys. I still insist that Jerry is one of their "models" that they force to show off their jerseys and shorts. Those "models" look like they get paid in M&N gift cards and discount codes.

"swingman's are cool"

**** no

release these authentics you cowards

Attachments

• 20220610_162421.png
    20220610_162421.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 499
That's what I said would happen to swingmans if you repeatedly washed them

It happened to my one and only Nike swingman shorts I hooped in, but someone didn't believe me and pm'd me yelling about I had fakes

nick-young-swaggy-p.gif

LOL I thought it was WELL known that happened to swingman stuff after repeated washes? :rofl:

^ not really a fan of the pistons unicorn logo but the colors are fire...might have to cop the shorts when they have the 30% sale again

Is there a market for M&N’s gimmick jerseys anywhere on planet earth?The amount of junk they produce and have the audacity to sell for as much as swingman’s or even more is sickening. Time and resources can be used to make black Authenic Magic shorts, but God forbid it interferes with their galaxy, reload, platinum or white logo pairs that we all have been waiting for 🙄

Jerry Voithofer and his whole set are some mark as itches if they think I’m biting on that weak 25% sale

Hopefully they have a better sale next week since Father’s Day isn’t until next Sunday.

But unless they do a 50% off or another $99 sale (very unlikely), the Mitchell and Ness website should be your last option if your looking for M&N jerseys. Only exception would be if the jersey is exclusive to the M&N website and flagship store.

If the same jersey is sold on fanatics, you can easily get it for way less than any sale m&n is going to do. You can find deals on eBay and Mercari as well.

Back
Top Bottom