Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I just noticed that M&N removed the "Exclusive" and "New Release" tag on the shorts that were excluded during the last sale. I'm waiting for the next 35%+ off sale to cop the Wizards and Michigan shorts.
Knowing them they might list those back as exclusives or new releases when they have another 35% or 40% off sale

Some more swingmans. Booker and Towns authentics are bound to drop soon.
3A635485-1E29-4BBF-8A3D-D412F057F632.jpeg
0DD3A61D-826E-4C8F-82E4-F577843F37C6.jpeg
84C1AFB4-9D0B-497F-A1D2-8E77FFBE2499.jpeg
2FD0054B-E86E-49C0-BEB5-4A0FDF6C1A13.jpeg
C25200B6-6147-4F5A-9937-DE9C122FC63F.jpeg
0DC7E5BC-492F-4224-A043-ED3C822B653A.jpeg
0EBF6DF6-83AE-4424-BDC8-61BD1E08DCCA.jpeg

All my NYC folks, chime in;

I want that Jackie Robinson At discount but I am going to NyC this coming weekend and was lucky enough to get W on Jackie Robinson dunks, anywhere in NYC you can cop it? i’ll just pay full retail

Sorry all my jerseys ive always copped online and I kmow it won’t be here in time for the trip

Thanks for the help

I want that Jackie Robinson At discount but I am going to NyC this coming weekend and was lucky enough to get W on Jackie Robinson dunks, anywhere in NYC you can cop it? i’ll just pay full retail

Sorry all my jerseys ive always copped online and I kmow it won’t be here in time for the trip

Thanks for the help

I would try Capsule NYC (Harlem & Bronx), it looks like they have the jersey online: https://capsule.nyc/collections/mit...auth-la-dodgers-jersey?variant=41794700181654

Thanks for the help
If you’re leaving after midweek, fanatics has it on sale with upgraded next business day delivery. Says it’ll be delivered by tuesday if you order by midnight tonight.

They're making more crappy hats.

Isn't this Charles Barkley a fake jersey? I don't believe Mitchell & Ness ever secured his name. If I'm not mistaken, I think this account has screwed up and posted fake jerseys in the past.
1658638840660.png

M&N absolutely made Barkleys (and Reggie Millers) early on, they just took their names off the list of production. Road Sixers Barkleys (and small Suns run) was made, but that was a long time ago. Idk about the home Sixers, seen a few floating, but can't exactly remember them being made. I'm leaning towards a yes on that tho.

Isn't this Charles Barkley a fake jersey? I don't believe Mitchell & Ness ever secured his name. If I'm not mistaken, I think this account has screwed up and posted fake jerseys in the past.
1658638840660.png

That’s my guy Roberto. I’m pretty sure that’s 100% authentic. Definitely an older run and super rare at this point…🔥🔥🔥 jersey

Got this as a Father’s Day gift. It’s nice in person.
Yeah, I passed on it initially but when I saw the one Denzel had it looked better than the stock photos. With M&N products sometimes the stock photos don't do them justice. Plenty of times I copped pieces and was surprised when I saw them they looked much better in person.

1658638840660.png

My jersey is far from fake. Here goes an old ad from M&N

Attachments

• 30ACC8C6-1864-4525-A59A-A07E11A24100.jpeg
    30ACC8C6-1864-4525-A59A-A07E11A24100.jpeg
    106.6 KB · Views: 785

1658638840660.png

Nostalgia Boy is as real as they come. You should check out his YouTube channel. Everyone should be absolutely envious of the gold in his closet 🔥

I'm thinking of trying to shrink a blue away Penny Hardaway orlando jersey I have. I ordered a bunch of jerseys 3 years ago and a couple (specifically an away Suns Nash) fit too tight in a medium so I ordered my next couple of jerseys in a large and unfortunately they were final sale. I've since come to learn that Mitchell and Ness's sizing is all over the muh frickin place and the Large's are too long/wide.

Would washing the L Penny in hot water and drying it shrink it down, or is that just a good way to ruin the jersey? TIA

I'm thinking of trying to shrink a blue away Penny Hardaway orlando jersey I have. I ordered a bunch of jerseys 3 years ago and a couple (specifically an away Suns Nash) fit too tight in a medium so I ordered my next couple of jerseys in a large and unfortunately they were final sale. I've since come to learn that Mitchell and Ness's sizing is all over the muh frickin place and the Large's are too long/wide.

Would washing the L Penny in hot water and drying it shrink it down, or is that just a good way to ruin the jersey? TIA

If it’s made of polyester it shouldn’t change - best you’d do is make it go a weird shape.

Your only option is probably having it tailored. Depends how bad it is how well that would go.

Back
Top Bottom