Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Only a few sizes left - hard to pass up.

They were up. When you click on it, it says page not found. But they were up for a week or two.
79C55F31-19AE-497E-A916-64012A39C714.png

I know d Wade is a no no in this thread...I don't really care either way about him. But I'll never ever wear a kyrie irving jersey...Ben Simmons, westbrick, KD included.

*For obvious reasons*

They were up. When you click on it, it says page not found. But they were up for a week or two.

M&N has an issue w/ Cavs authentic shorts, :lol:

I ordered the 03-04 pair along w/ 2 other pairs of shorts about 2 weeks ago and my card was charged immediately.

10 days goes by and I don't hear anything from them regarding shipping, but I notice that the M&N charge on my card disappeared.

Few days later I get shipping confirmation for the 2 other pairs of shorts and a cancelation email for the Cavs.

So, as of right now M&N has sent me 2 pairs of shorts for the low price of $0.00, :lol:

Also, their site is showing a FSR of the 03-04 shorts as I type this.

I swear this company is ran by Neanderthals.

don’t usually post ebay but this guy has a bunch of authentic shorts for $75. Not sure how I feel about wearing Gtowns when I didn’t go there for college.

Attachments

• 5766A6A4-0371-4363-810B-027288494587.png
    5766A6A4-0371-4363-810B-027288494587.png
    446.9 KB · Views: 509
M&N has an issue w/ Cavs authentic shorts, :lol:

I ordered the 03-04 pair along w/ 2 other pairs of shorts about 2 weeks ago and my card was charged immediately.

10 days goes by and I don't hear anything from them regarding shipping, but I notice that the M&N charge on my card disappeared.

Few days later I get shipping confirmation for the 2 other pairs of shorts and a cancelation email for the Cavs.

So, as of right now M&N has sent me 2 pairs of shorts for the low price of $0.00, :lol:

Also, their site is showing a FSR of the 03-04 shorts as I type this.

I swear this company is ran by Neanderthals.
M&N often removes the charge and then charges you again

don’t usually post ebay but this guy has a bunch of authentic shorts for $75. Not sure how I feel about wearing Gtowns when I didn’t go there for college.
I differentiate between time capsule/iconic stuff and alumni/fan gear. AI at Georgetown, Fab 5, etc. were bigger than the respective schools.

I’m also at a point in my life of not caring :lol: and the kente style has always been one of the hardest designs to me.

Back
Top Bottom