Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Copped the 99-00 kobe lakers jersey with the wilt chamberlain black patch on the shoulder.

it came out to 140$ shipped, would have copped Jordan shurg jersey if it weren't for the fact that the XXL sold out a few days before hand.
Didn't even know that patch was for Wilt when he passed.. Wow.

Copped the 99-00 kobe lakers jersey with the wilt chamberlain black patch on the shoulder.

it came out to 140$ shipped, would have copped Jordan shurg jersey if it weren't for the fact that the XXL sold out a few days before hand.
I was eyeing the same jersey but held off. Probably gonna regret it LOL

I was eyeing the same jersey but held off. Probably gonna regret it LOL
Another toss up was between the one i copped vs the 00-01 all star jersey.

Same jersey design essentially except 1 has the wilt patch (regular season) and the all star has the 2000 all star game patch (wo the wilt patch)

Another toss up was between the one i copped vs the 00-01 all star jersey.

Same jersey design essentially except 1 has the wilt patch (regular season) and the all star has the 2000 all star game patch (wo the wilt patch)
Waiting for them to have the away kobe with the finals patch and 9/11 patch. So far it's just shaq.

33D08CDC-25D1-482D-8575-D99650FDE905.jpeg
D5384A59-A12D-4410-B3FC-818A888E241A.jpeg
EB3E9929-B9A8-4855-B8F5-C3E7A0F3E7E8.jpeg
3CAA3757-8905-4814-9361-D8C9B5CDD353.jpeg
D1F8369F-7E9F-4457-8C53-E358DB71C686.jpeg

I’m 99% sure those are accurate. I remember they didn’t have mesh numbers on those

I could be wrong tho 😆
I think they didn't have mesh numbers either. Only good stock pic I can find. Couldn't find a good in game pic.

Screenshot_20221020-083444_Chrome.jpg

I see..MN website sucks, I can't even navigate to newest releases. Anyways, if these recent jerseys were retro-ed based off the first generation rev 30 jerseys, then the numbers should be regular twill.

Nash Lakers M&N doesn’t feel right.

As a Lakers fan, it was a joke and a disgrace to see Steve Nash on the team because he was already washed up and declined bad by the time he was traded there.

Mitchell & Ness should have made either dress clothes or street clothes for a Nash Lakers jersey because a majority of his time with them was marred with injury and living on the bench.

Rev30 wasn't a great era imo

Got rid of em all and only kept the opening day Bron.

Pass on these.

That's when the league decided to go much cheaper with that jersey design. It was supposedly more conducive for lightweight materials for the players to wear in games. I believe it was just an excuse/justification to make jerseys with much cheaper materials to reduce overhead and maximize profits, similar to what they've been doing with retro shoes.

Back
Top Bottom