Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Not M&N, but whats the biggest sale Ebbets usually has? Eyeing one of their jackets.

Not M&N, but whats the biggest sale Ebbets usually has? Eyeing one of their jackets.

Like twice a year, they purge their leftovers. Samples, returns, etc. Random stuff they have physical inventory of, they sell for $99. Caps for maybe $15. Outside that, around 20-25% off is their typical sale.

this F&F sale sucks, things priced at 250/260/275 are now most, if not all priced at $300 now.

the most you'd get mark down for key pieces that i wanted is now at $210 instead of $175.

horrible.

However, anyone tried calling flagship store to verify actual pricing - if they have the older price & honor the website's discounts then it might be a better deal.

Last edited:
At this point in the game I’m not expecting much from m&n in terms of sales. Best case we get a 40% off sale around Black Friday with multiple exclusions, price markups, and having to pay tax and shipping.

Buying off the m&n website has been all but obsolete to me unless it’s an item I can’t find anywhere else that I really want. Plenty of good deals on fanatics, Plenty of great deals on the jersey related FB pages, and steals can always be had on eBay/OfferUp, Mercari etc to where it’s hard getting excited over any sale m&n has to offer these days.

Now if they want to bring it back to 2014 and do another $100 jersey sale, that would be lovely. But that’s not happening.

There’s a lot of great deals on things going on. I literally found the black gtown set for damn near 46% by literally just typing it on google.

Like twice a year, they purge their leftovers. Samples, returns, etc. Random stuff they have physical inventory of, they sell for $99. Caps for maybe $15. Outside that, around 20-25% off is their typical sale.

I wonder if it will change now that they're part of Lids

Im on the hunt for a 89' or 09' cream colored Astros button up jersey. Hands down my favorite.
Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom