Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Very clean in person and nice to have a better fitting jersey for one of my favorite players ever. Might be part of my Christmas outfit :lol:
9DFF4BB4-92D4-4061-B7F2-D6D82E047631.jpeg

Sorry if the answer has been posted (I tried searching) and sorry if I'm late to the party but:
How do batting practice jerseys fit? Run big, small, true to size? Thanks.

Can anyone knowledgeable about San Diego Padres M&N jerseys help me out? What San Diego Padres M&N jerseys were ever made? There could not have been many. I remember the Brown BP Gwynn, Navy BP Gwynn, Gold BP Gwynn and the ones currently available on M&N's site (Winfield, Hoffman, Turn Ahead the Clock).

Oneness has 40% off sale if you add the item to the cart and press checkout. Still waiting for that 60% off sale though.

Oneness has 40% off sale if you add the item to the cart and press checkout. Still waiting for that 60% off sale though.
I'm waiting for the 50%....most of what I want will probably be gone before it goes to 60....60 is more for stuff that I don't care about. When they had the 60% last year nothing I wanted was in stock so I just copped some basic Dons just for the fact they were 60% off. Now I just use those to workout or play ball in

OneNess just raised all their on sale Don's by $50 SMH. Must be getting ready to drop a Black Friday code, that way the price increase cancels out the code. Dirtbags
Yeah they trying not to let the Dons go for $100 that's why they had to raise the price before they start the 50% off sale. But still $160 isn't bad that's about what they were going for last year during the holiday sales.

Damn Feature just took the Dons from 50% to 30% SMH
I'm tight about that because I was waiting for those Eagles Dons to hit 50% but they sold out in my size on oneness so I was waiting for them on feature. Then out of nowhere feature has a sale and they are sold out immediately. Now my last hope is bstn.

I'm tight about that because I was waiting for those Eagles Dons to hit 50% but they sold out in my size on oneness so I was waiting for them on feature. Then out of nowhere feature has a sale and they are sold out immediately. Now my last hope is bstn.

I'd monitor Fanatics for those eagles dons.

Right now they are 299 and if you get the discount Fanatics gift cards from Costco. 300 dollars worth of card would cost you 209 right now.

Now last week I saw some of the dons on Fanatics marked down to 259.99.

If those eagles dons hit 259.99 with the discounted gift cards that would be the play and they have a FSR.

Had my eyes on the spurs dons, only nba shorts in medium besides the all stars. Guess ill be passing since I’m not into the mlb or nfl shorts

Can anyone knowledgeable about San Diego Padres M&N jerseys help me out? What San Diego Padres M&N jerseys were ever made? There could not have been many. I remember the Brown BP Gwynn, Navy BP Gwynn, Gold BP Gwynn and the ones currently available on M&N's site (Winfield, Hoffman, Turn Ahead the Clock).

Off the top of my head, I think they've made a good amount. They made a bunch of stuff M&N hasn't put back out in 12-15 years at least. Some rare flannels and a Windfield with the cursive script come to mind.

Back
Top Bottom