Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I'm in Harlem....what's the name of the spot? I might have to go up there, another brother on here put me on to his tailor but it was like deep in the North Bronx so I haven't made it up there. I tried all the tailors down Broadway from 2 5th down. There is cleaners/tailor on every block that way, one day I stopped at each one asking them if they could do it, and what I described in the other post was the results of that
First class professional alter. It might be the same one. It’s on the 1 line

🔥🔥🔥 I'm tempted to cop these straight up, I've been waiting years for a reup of the College dons they originally made in 2017. These are even better than the first ones they released, if I can't find these anywhere else I'm tempted to cop at full price. If they drop the Carolina dons I'm coppin no hesitation

Yeaaaah, I’m pretty close to paying that ticket myself. Huge Michigan fan who came up in MI during the Fab 5 era. Very, very tempting….

Shorts pocket talk season is back lol.

I got 8 pairs I’ve been sitting on that I need to get done. I’ve been lagging on making an effort to find a place to the job. But ima make a legit effort to find a place. If I can’t find a place or it’s more trouble than it’s worth. I’ll probably throw my pairs on eBay. But I’ve been putting off finding a place for a while now.

First class professional alter. It might be the same one. It’s on the 1 line

The man does good work; just got my GSW back.

42FBF411-3A17-4875-861F-FB8E71D65018.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom