Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

6917054F-D6E8-47E1-BF90-1EE36598A7F7.jpeg

Couldn’t pass up the Kangs. Not the discount I wanted, but under retail nonetheless. Fan cash ftw.
I really do like them but as a Laker fan....lol don't think I can do it.

I’m in on some of the new Baseball authentics they posted with the disco of course. Wouldn’t mind the st. Patty day schmidt, Griffey, and the gray Charlie hustle.

I’m in on some of the new Baseball authentics they posted with the disco of course. Wouldn’t mind the st. Patty day schmidt, Griffey, and the gray Charlie hustle.
The Griffey looks really nice but I read in one of the jersey groups that the team wore the jerseys in late June 2010 and he left the team and retired early June before they actually wore them.

As a fan of the Dodgers, I kind of like that road Nomo they released.

The Griffey looks really nice but I read in one of the jersey groups that the team wore the jerseys in late June 2010 and he left the team and retired early June before they actually wore them.

As a fan of the Dodgers, I kind of like that road Nomo they released.
Really?!? I knew the timeline was close but I coulda swore he wore that? But knowing Mitchell and ness they prob screwed up. Lol.

Really?!? I knew the timeline was close but I coulda swore he wore that? But knowing Mitchell and ness they prob screwed up. Lol.
Yeah apparently they wore them on 6/25/2010 and he left the team on 6/2. Not going to lie, I may still end up getting it when it's 40% since I have all of the other Griffey jerseys lol

Yeah apparently they wore them on 6/25/2010 and he left the team on 6/2. Not going to lie, I may still end up getting it when it's 40% since I have all of the other Griffey jerseys lol
Same homie. I’m too much of a Griffey fan and have all the others to pass it up !

More pockets. I also made an extra Grizz pair.

8FCC373E-DB9B-4237-99AD-3F857ED4F1E6.jpeg

9F256DCE-BF8C-4EFA-B88C-847141D05DA6.jpeg
57DC6D23-1079-4D9B-A287-D2A42ED3F912.jpeg
CAD3D12F-F3EA-49F5-90A9-1B5140F7D84A.jpeg
I'm really going to have to go up there to get my pockets. Where did you find the purple all star shorts? I been looking for those for years last time I saw them the UK site had them. Once I get those and the Kareem shooting shirt I'm done M&N unless they step it up

They got the Michigan Dons on Oneness (bird man hand rub)....now I'm just waiting until they remove that xld tag.

They been there for a few weeks. Hopefully they actually stay around long enough for the discount.

Surprised the Warriors dons are gone.

Good lookin out. Again, not the discount I wanted but I refuse to let this pair elude me just to save $40-$50.

If you have costco you can get 200 worth of gift cards for 150.

Fanatics also has the new Raptors dons with the draft patch so hopefully the rest of them hit soon.

200 worth of gift cards from costco for 150.
100 worth of gift cards from card cash for 85.

Got those Michigan dons for 235 shipped. Not waiting on oneness for 35 bucks.

And now you can at least wear it this summer versus waiting to wear it after Black Friday sales.

Back
Top Bottom