Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I have no complaints about the authentics quality wise but I doubt I’d bother with them if it wasn’t so easy to get them at deep discount.

Same. The majority of the stuff I cop is well below retail. If it’s something I’ve wanted for a long time, I’ll make the exception and cop it when it drops, (after making an attempt to get it marked down). But way more often than not. I’m getting stuff well below retail.

I decided to wear this one on my birthday yesterday.
IMG_6757.JPG

Styling protocol question - ok to wear non-Jordan’s with a Jordan jersey? Specifically this one. Pairing SB8s with this jersey seems weird?

Love this combo
1681538227440.jpeg
1681538227440.jpeg

Really wish then new kemp stuff was authentics

Have the green swingman of the 94 joint and a champion authentic of 96, would love the white joint.

I need some Kamikaze but never pulled the trigger

Last edited:
I don't wear jerseys much if at all... Even when I was copping throwbacks back in the day most id wear a specific jersey is once a year.... It kinda loses it's appeal wearing multiple times in a year imo... With that being said for me at least it makes sense to get the swingman... So ya recently I have been copping swingmans lol...I don't have much maybe 5 or 6 and the other 20 are authentics... I do draw the line with the shorts because I actually wear those a lot in the summer so ya majority of my shorts are authentic... Do have a few swingman Knicks shorts before I got into copping the authentics though

Y’all weren’t lying about the batting practice jerseys being smaller. Not even sure if sizing up will help and they are cropped too. Sucks cuz I just want a more standard fit

Y’all weren’t lying about the batting practice jerseys being smaller. Not even sure if sizing up will help and they are cropped too. Sucks cuz I just want a more standard fit
The newer mid 2000s BPs aren’t

Back
Top Bottom