Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

What’s the names of these groups?
jersey exchange, not game worn baseball jersey collectors, mitchell & ness collectors, kingz of throwbackz, etc. the list goes on and on. a simple fb search of key words will lead you other groups such as sneakers, nhl, nfl, etc.

jersey exchange, not game worn baseball jersey collectors, mitchell & ness collectors, kingz of throwbackz, etc. the list goes on and on. a simple fb search of key words will lead you other groups such as sneakers, nhl, nfl, etc.

Those groups are great if you’re a buyer. Selling wise not so much unless you’re selling your stuff for 80% off lol.
how the **** has mine not shipped yet

9 days now

Same here. I ordered the 96 all star jersey and the black shorts. From what it looks like the shorts are what’s causing the holdup. At this point they should just ship the jersey rather than having me wait forever. I ordered mine last Thursday. Ima call them or get in contact with them however if I don’t see any movement by tomorrow.

I'm 5'10 175lbs and debating between large or medium shorts. Don't want them to be too long but not skin tight either. M&N site says M is 32-34 inches waist, is that accurate? I wear 33" waist in pants typically.

I'm 5'10 175lbs and debating between large or medium shorts. Don't want them to be too long but not skin tight either. M&N site says M is 32-34 inches waist, is that accurate? I wear 33" waist in pants typically.
Depends.

My stats are about the same as you, if you’re on the athletic side I’d consider a medium. All my shorts are medium and fit really well. Only ones that don’t are blue Timberwolves and they’re notorious for having a weird OD tight waistband.

I'm a not a slim guy got a small beer belly but im 5'7 145 and small fits me well...the waist does feel snug but after a few wears I'm good lol

Either or is fine. I’m 6ft 180 and have both mediums and large. Both fit fine. Not alot of difference.

I'm the same height with about 45 pounds extra and wear a large in authentics and swingman shorts, so I wouldn't think any bigger than a medium.

Depends.

My stats are about the same as you, if you’re on the athletic side I’d consider a medium. All my shorts are medium and fit really well. Only ones that don’t are blue Timberwolves and they’re notorious for having a weird OD tight waistband.

Large will be too big for sure

I'm a not a slim guy got a small beer belly but im 5'7 145 and small fits me well...the waist does feel snug but after a few wears I'm good lol

Either or is fine. I’m 6ft 180 and have both mediums and large. Both fit fine. Not alot of difference.

I'm the same height with about 45 pounds extra and wear a large in authentics and swingman shorts, so I wouldn't think any bigger than a medium.

Thanks so much guys! Think I'm leaning towards the medium. LOL @ "lift"
Hi all, hear me out. Hope I am making sense. I would use MN size chart: bottoms-shorts sizing matrix. The waist band is stretchy but I would not rely on "Waist-max". Use "Waist - relaxed" to make your choices. We all have different body types and tolerances. For example, if you are a natural 36" waist, "technically" you could get S (stretch 35 - 37) or M (stretch 38 - 40) but that would involve stretching out the waist band and you may feel a bit uneasy after a few minutes/hours due to elastic band. Based on some feedback, the authentic Grizzlies shorts may not be as forgiving. I would get XL (waist - relaxed 34 - 36) for more comfortable fit with choice of using or not using the draw string.

I am 5'10", 145 pounds, and have a 30" waist. Long distance runners body. My choice: medium and I am able to wear it without using the draw string.

1683814865296.png

Back
Top Bottom