Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Anyone have both small and medium authentic shorts in their closet? I found a grail but only in a size small and seeing if it’s worth buying. I’ve got all 40s and mediums.

I have swingman shorts in a medium and authentics in small... so both not the same quality wise but size wise a lot different...

I have swingman shorts in a medium and authentics in small... so both not the same quality wise but size wise a lot different...

Better to size up than to size down? I wouldn’t hesitate if it were on sale but at retail, it becomes an expensive proposition.

it depends on your height and how you like it to fit... im 5'7 so medium the shorts go below the knees and has a baggier look and feel... the small fits just above the knees and has a more true to size fit which I actually prefer... its easier to walk in... I used to buy mediums all the time then my first pair of authentics I came here to ask what size to get and everyone said small so I went with it and didnt look back... its all preference though

Going matchy matchy again
20230519_084600.jpg

But cedric ceballos cedric ceballos no zippers?

Do they charge extra for da zip?

I didn’t ask for zippers. As long as the pockets were deep to where I don’t have to worry about stuff coming out. That was my main priority. I’ll ask when I go drop more stuff off if zippers are an option.

But I rocked the gold Lakers shorts today when I went out. Convenient as hell to be able to stash my stuff without any issues.

40% off swingman jerseys and shorts on M&N right now.............................. if anyone cares lol

40% off swingman jerseys and shorts on M&N right now.............................. if anyone cares lol
I had on a pair of my knicks authentic shorts at the mall yesterday and saw the swingman joints..................

I definitely don't care at all. They`re horrible, lol.

Back
Top Bottom