Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Christmas in June.

image.jpg

Excellent.
Teal is great.

Marlins need to bring this uniform back fulltime......
Now that they got rid of that ******* Jeter that dismantled the team, it's time to look good again.
Current look is pure garbage.

Nike brought them back this year. They look just as good but they got all them unnecessary patches on them.

Been in the market for a pair of Just Don Laker shorts “Home”

Ive been wanting a pair since the infamous day LeBron worn them during the summer league but man that price tag was yuck.
I looked through all 392 pages of images in the thread and several Google images, eBay, and grailed.
It’s seems like there’s some variation in the shorts.
I’ve noticed the spacing from the edge of the shorts to the Laker print. I took a couple screen shots and colored in the space so people could see if they didn’t understand what I meant.

IMG_4639.jpeg
While these aren’t laid out flat this pair seems to have a smaller gap vs this pair below.
IMG_4640.jpeg

Then an even larger one from Brons pair during the summer league
IMG_4641.jpeg

I make a bit more money now so ehhh I could cop a pair around retail but who doesn’t want to save a little money if possible.
While I know there’s some risk when buying on the secondary market just looking for ways to legit check them.

Ive been wanting a pair since the infamous day LeBron worn them during the summer league but man that price tag was yuck.
I looked through all 392 pages of images in the thread and several Google images, eBay, and grailed.
I’ve noticed the spacing from the edge of the shorts to the Laker print. I took a couple screen shots and colored in the space so people could see if they didn’t understand what I meant.

IMG_4639.jpeg
While these aren’t laid out flat this pair seems to have a smaller gap vs this pair below.
IMG_4640.jpeg

IMG_4641.jpeg

I make a bit more money now so ehhh I could cop a pair around retail but who doesn’t want to save a little money if possible.
While I know there’s some risk when buying on the secondary market just looking for ways to legit check them.

Don't know your size but if you are an XL or 2xl you can get them at 299 and you should be able to find discounted NBA store gift cards.

I need a M thanks for the link though
Do they ever restock?

I want to say this was a restock.

If you can tie the strings tight, here is a L for 329.

I probably can fit a large but idk how baggy they’ll look. I’ve heard these are thicker than standard shorts.

I want to say this was a restock.

If you can tie the strings tight, here is a L for 329.

IMG_4639.jpeg
IMG_4640.jpeg

IMG_4641.jpeg

Isn’t that just size differences? They keep the logo the same size so it depends on the shorts?

40% would be great if they had any Mets jerseys in stock

Or if everything desirable wasn't "Exclusive" or "New" or mysteriously out of stock in every size but not labeled as out of stock. But, same old story. Settle for something you kinda want and then hesitantly pull the trigger when you see the total with shipping, or just wait for a legitimate deal from another seller, unfortunately.

I have no idea. My guess is possibly they vary from year. I’ve seen fall 2019 and I’ve seen another here(not shown) and they were different sizes for sure.

Isn’t that just size differences? They keep the logo the same size so it depends on the shorts?

Back
Top Bottom