Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Anybody know if the 75-76 and 87-88 bulls shorts have a shorter inseam than the 97-98?

IMG_5255.png
IMG_5256.png

During my visit in ATL for the first time , had a good time! At MLK PARK and the Trap Music Museum
IMG_3577.jpeg
8C94EF96-171E-4885-80AC-52B9C36C6D2F.jpeg
dope. how was the trap museum? group of us hit atl a few months ago, but we ended up at the world of coca cola instead

dope. how was the trap museum? group of us hit atl a few months ago, but we ended up at the world of coca cola instead
I loved it! I’m already a big fan of trap music/southern rap music overall, so going there made me appreciate it even more. Here are more pics.

IMG_4726.jpeg
IMG_4727.jpeg
IMG_4728.jpeg
IMG_4729.jpeg
IMG_4730.jpeg
IMG_4731.jpeg
IMG_4761.jpeg
IMG_4763.jpeg

IMG_4744.jpeg
IMG_4743.jpeg

We were going go to the cocoa cola museum, but I ended up getting tired. But, when I go back, it’s on my list

Last edited:
I’m a huge Bills fan in South Carolina and have had my eyes on a Thurman Thomas authentic for a while. How often does Mitchell and Ness do their 40% off sales? They have 30% off right now. Should I just pull the trigger or wait a little longer? Id like to have it for the September 24th game against Washington.

I’m a huge Bills fan in South Carolina and have had my eyes on a Thurman Thomas authentic for a while. How often does Mitchell and Ness do their 40% off sales? They have 30% off right now. Should I just pull the trigger or wait a little longer? Id like to have it for the September 24th game against Washington.
I suggest you do it now, this is about as good as it will get. But, you can do what you want tho.

It’s a toss up for 40% during blk Friday but could happen.

Anyone have a 10% off code they’re willing to oop? I tried making a new email and signing up, but they haven’t sent the 10% off code for signing up yet

Do it now.

SMH.

M&N did it the way it should’ve been done in 2003.
IMG_0575.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0576.jpeg
    IMG_0576.jpeg
    62.3 KB · Views: 184
Back
Top Bottom