Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

The football jerseys look weird. Sleeves mad baggy.

Strahan is nice, Vick is cool. I don’t remember that Rod Woodson jersey with the patch. Big *** patch for back then. Anyone have any info on that?

Their Giants jerseys last year were *** quality and fit wise. Think I still have that style of Strahan jersey from the 90s.

IMG_8212.jpeg
IMG_8213.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8214.jpeg
    IMG_8214.jpeg
    526.6 KB · Views: 97
Last edited by a moderator:
Ah that’s true I didn’t even think of store fulfillment. Man I got that little box and was not expecting them to be in there :lol:

Oh well still dope for what they cost :pimp:

The football jerseys look weird. Sleeves mad baggy.

Strahan is nice, Vick is cool. I don’t remember that Rod Woodson jersey with the patch. Big *** patch for back then. Anyone have any info on that?

Their Giants jerseys last year were *** quality and fit wise. Think I still have that style of Strahan jersey from the 90s.

IMG_8212.jpeg
IMG_8213.jpeg
Patch on the Woodson is correct but as per usual the other materials are not correct
1692321419482.jpeg

had to share this here

so my son just turned 1 in the beginning of the month and one of my friends knows how much i love Griffey since i was a kid (i’m 35)

he was my god. i’m also a junior and a lefty. i completely idolized this guy

anyway fast forward to the gift. he gets my son a teal mitchell and ness jersey for his first birthday

the other day i decided to throw it on him while he was running around the house and i took a pic and posted it on instagram and just for the hell of it decided to tag Griffey himself in it.

the next day I woke up and saw this lol

64F545E9-FACE-4496-8C30-71E1712A265F.jpeg

623551F0-E634-469B-90D8-346C2334F2B4.jpeg

i been giddy about this for a week

and now I have the urge to pick up a white mariners mitchell and ness

the only thing is if anyone can help…there seems to be 2 home versions. a 1995 with the regular Ms and negro league patch. and a 1997 with the 20 year Ms patch and jackie robinson

does anyone know if there’s any other differences between the 2 i should be aware of. maybe quality or accuracy issue in either

i’m kind of leaning towards the 1995 only because i love the regular Ms patch as opposed to the 20 year one.

appreciate any input here thanks

Congrats on the weight loss 💪

Appreciate it. 50 lbs over the last 4 months. Couple dozen more then focusing on some gainz. Might look into getting a couple tailored, but only have a couple authentics. Mostly swingmans in my stash, so might just cash out and then invest in a couple authentics that I'd rather have. A good opportunity to revamp the closet.

$200 for shorts is still nuts.

Less than $125 is quite a steal especially for those MLB ones. Very high quality fabrics and patches. BSTN had those Tampa Bay Bucks shorts for like $95 for a while and I kick myself for not biting.

Back
Top Bottom