Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

BSTN - Sale20
1697121255722.png

My m&n sale pickups came in. Definitely gotta go a size up with the made in Vietnam warmup jackets. As a Laker fan I should’ve already had a Jerry West jersey. But seeing how he was portrayed in winning time, I had to cop one this go around.

IMG_8047.jpeg
IMG_8048.jpeg
IMG_8049.jpeg
IMG_8051.jpeg
IMG_8050.jpeg
IMG_8052.jpeg
IMG_8053.jpeg
IMG_8054.jpeg
IMG_8055.jpeg
IMG_8056.jpeg
did you cop the jerry west from M&N too? i asked a while back given the differences in the font/ numbers but no one was able to clarify. if this is the actual look/font/numbers im gonna order in the next sale.

My m&n sale pickups came in. Definitely gotta go a size up with the made in Vietnam warmup jackets. As a Laker fan I should’ve already had a Jerry West jersey. But seeing how he was portrayed in winning time, I had to cop one this go around.

I have the older OG runs of the west, Jabbar and magic and I need to buy the new runs.

The old runs would look absolutely foolish on me now...and as big as they were back then probably foolish then too....but that was the style.

did you cop the jerry west from M&N too? i asked a while back given the differences in the font/ numbers but no one was able to clarify. if this is the actual look/font/numbers im gonna order in the next sale.

I did. Got it off the site during the sale last week.

Back
Top Bottom