Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Most of my Hibbett orders were cancelled. I was able to check the status by using the website, order number and email. They aren't sending up to date emails. A couple items shipped. I didn't get emails for those either.

All Magic retro gear from the Shaq era is just amazing.
Orlando should go back to that look full time.

Reminds me, wonder if the bosses at M and N are tripping balls right now:

*Did we plan for any Dwight Howard jerseys?
Roxanne, be a dear and call him up right now and say the deal is OFF!*

*We can't move that **** now even if we gave it away for free at a gloryhole...... Like he did*
*A curse upon that man!*

Been trying to get one of these since it came out. Finally found one on the Lakers Store site
IMG_2571.jpeg

It looks like I finally came up with an outfit with the shirt and shorts.
IMG_7147.JPG

I'm going to admit I got the idea from Kobe Bryant's look in the 1997 Dunk Contest.
1698380953069.png

1698381076880.png

Last edited:
Oh damn, I appreciate the heads up. Welp, that frees up a hangar spot for the next Vick release. Not gonna get worried about a purchase from over a decade ago.
But now everyone has been talking behind your back for 10 years saying everything you wear is probably fake because they noticed that Vick jersey you were rocking was fugazzi.

jk

Stumbled across these today on M&N. Hadn't seen them previously but they are clean. May have to grab one on sale once that new release label gets dropped from them.

Stumbled across these today on M&N. Hadn't seen them previously but they are clean. May have to grab one on sale once that new release label gets dropped from them.

This...is a good sign...
YES! I just saw them and was coming in here to share the info with ya’ll. This is a damn good sign and I hope that means we’re getting a authentic jersey for both players!

YES! I just saw them and was coming in here to share the info with ya’ll. This is a damn good sign and I hope that means we’re getting a authentic jersey for both players!
I doubt it, but I solved that problem. I would trust their "screen print" anyway. I just want seattle/Phoenix/Houston /home Orlando shooting shirts. But I'm probably done with M&N, I don't want to be a liar 😂

Back
Top Bottom