Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

There collab with McLaren looking G. May pull the trigger

IMG_1235.jpeg
IMG_1234.jpeg

M&N asking a question on their Twitter feed yesterday or the day before.
Screenshot_20231109-101813.png

To answer their question....HELL YES!!!! 🔥🔥😱😱🙏🙏

I had this hat in 8th grade and also had the "I'll Be Back Scrambling" hat as well. Remember them vividly as I got them from JC Penney's! Place sold some SERIOUS heat back in the day! I loved these hats! Randall's was different than the retail one as his was taller as he had his high top haircut. Always wanted another one of these and actually said to myself just a few days ago, will anyone actually make this hat again? I've been checking eBay all the time for one. I sure hope they do. I'll run to the store in Philly the moment it's available!!! 👍👍

EVERY TIME I SEE THIS JERSEY IT BRINGS BACK SO MANY MEMORIES! Chillin' at the crib as a youngin' watching Rule and Ashanti on the TV!
698dbca32bf91717abe3f6c35a0a9377.jpg

Edit: I wanted this jersey so bad back then! They must drop it again!
I saw Rule and Rick Ross after a Wizards game last season

The fact that I got my kith Knicks jersey in one day is mind blowing. Yet Mitchell Ness will take 3 weeks to ship something.

I looked all over ebay and google and didn’t find anything. I’m hoping M&N release a rookie year Jerry Stackhouse. Shouldn’t be too hard, it’s the same as a rookie Iverson jersey they already produce in swingman and authentic.

1699838485863.jpeg

Did they put authentic waist bands on those shorts you’re talking about like these Knicks X Kith shorts have?

Back
Top Bottom