Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Quick sizing info if anyone has insights as im eyeing this hoodie

1700175199923.png

1700175255154.png

since the sizing chart referenced is "tailored fit" i assume im gotta size up?

Can you comment on the quality of the Ebbetts satin jacket? In comparison to similar M&N and even Starter? Worth the price point?
Yeah, the Ebbets to me feels more hand crafted and better quality than the M&N. It also has a cut and overall design that is more true to the original jackets. I personally think their jackets are on the high end pricewise but worth it. They have a much smoother return process than M&N too. Don't pay full price, wait for their next sale to get 20% off. They run them pretty regularly now.

Yeah, the Ebbets to me feels more hand crafted and better quality than the M&N. It also has a cut and overall design that is more true to the original jackets. I personally think their jackets are on the high end pricewise but worth it. They have a much smoother return process than M&N too. Don't pay full price, wait for their next sale to get 20% off. They run them pretty regularly now.
Thanks. Still just blows my mind that their satin jackets are the same price as their wool jackets with leather sleeves. I don't doubt the quality though.

I have 3 Mitchell & Ness MIUSA lettermans that I have posted on here before that were all $150-200, so even at about 500 after taxes for an Ebbetts on sale, I just can't justify it. Love the jerseys and caps I have from them though. My Bears Sayers is definitely better than any of my Mitchell & Ness Bears jerseys.

Thanks. Still just blows my mind that their satin jackets are the same price as their wool jackets with leather sleeves. I don't doubt the quality though.

I have 3 Mitchell & Ness MIUSA lettermans that I have posted on here before that were all $150-200, so even at about 500 after taxes for an Ebbetts on sale, I just can't justify it. Love the jerseys and caps I have from them though. My Bears Sayers is definitely better than any of my Mitchell & Ness Bears jerseys.
I agree with you on that. The $595 flat rate pricing on all jackets regardless of material is a bit OD. The satin should def be less expensive compared to the wool. Based on your experience with the jerseys and overall quality differences compared to M&N, I'd say the same holds true when comparing jackets between the two brands. Ebbets today is essentially what M&N used to be in their peak "Made in USA" era.

Overall M&N is missing the mark by not really offering the authentic style jackets anymore. With the 1938 and Princess Diana Eagles jackets coming out I hope that is something that they continue bc the demand seems to be there for other teams besides the eagles.

$500+ is probably appropriate for the MIUSA varisty jackets. A chunk of that goes to licensing. I imagine the margins are not too high on those products. Here's the pricing for a Blank wool/leather sleeve jacket from a midwest supplier. To bring the prices down, you have to get into polyester blends and faux leather.

368078908_902468414776073_1821400060357866325_n.jpg

Why?!?

Back
Top Bottom