Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

What jersey?
It was for complexcon. It’s a black and white like the one they dropped in 03. Apparently they’re are regrouping the original one too.

Attachments

• IMG_0061.jpeg
    IMG_0061.jpeg
    414.3 KB · Views: 216
Think the hip hop joints selling out asap? Want ruff rydes hoxkey one and maybe the roc a fella

They made 2003 of the Knicks ROC-a-fella jersey, according to the Jocktag. Same a the original. I'd be very surprised if they sell out. That's more than they make of most authentics in general.

How’s the fit on the nba warm up jackets? I’m a 44 Large in everything Mitchell & Ness. Would it be best to stick with a large or size up to an XL? I think I remember someone saying the warm up jackets fit small.

How’s the fit on the nba warm up jackets? I’m a 44 Large in everything Mitchell & Ness. Would it be best to stick with a large or size up to an XL? I think I remember someone saying the warm up jackets fit small.
size up, if you not skinny like ja morant body type you gonna look like you trying to fit into something found in your closet from 1996

Damn I need those clutch city Rockets. Anyone sees those in an XL somewhere, please let me know!

Damn i wish i would have known Just Don was running a sale, i would have copped that 98 ASG varsity for that price

I have Zero clue what Just Don was doing..but they added stuff to the black friday sale...I'm so upset I missed the UNC shorts.

Screenshot_20231126_150205_Instagram.jpg

they added 3 unc styles, home AND away of the jordan era ones that i've never seen before (i suspect it to be samples) - oh btw it was sometime between thurs night and friday morning so they were loonnnnng gone if you just found out.

Back
Top Bottom