Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

20240309_145040-COLLAGE.jpg

So is this legit or nah? Those names underneath the description make me think otherwise lol
them Asians are the plugs

That’s where I used to get my info from before

Of course the release could get axed but I’d assume they’ll be in production soon for fall release

Interesting post:

Summary of the comments I read:

• Mitchell and Ness seem to be improving the Blue Line NHL jerseys. They seem to be fully stitched now vs the screen printed garbage from before.
  • The 2.0 Blue Line jerseys will allegedly be more expensive than the trash we were getting before.
  • 1.0 Jerseys will still be sold until stock runs out, so if you're ordering online it might be a gamble.
  • Even some of the most recent releases are still using 1.0 specs. Seems like they're still in the process of completely switching over.

Interesting post:

Summary of the comments I read:

• Mitchell and Ness seem to be improving the Blue Line NHL jerseys. They seem to be fully stitched now vs the screen printed garbage from before.
  • The 2.0 Blue Line jerseys will allegedly be more expensive than the trash we were getting before.
  • 1.0 Jerseys will still be sold until stock runs out, so if you're ordering online it might be a gamble.
  • Even some of the most recent releases are still using 1.0 specs. Seems like they're still in the process of completely switching over.

Do we know what/when 2.0 are releasing or is it going to be a gamble? Def interested in some of their jerseys. Hope the 2.0 get that Gretzky Rangers Liberty jersey color corrected.

Picked up this size 40 for a better fit. HMU if you need a size 36 BNWT: $185.

20240312_152324-COLLAGE.jpg

A nice acquisition for your possession. I'm glad I ended up getting one of those in 2020.

Speaking of the Nets & Petrovic, it makes me wish that they manufactured this style again because it was last available during the 2000s, specifically the early part of that decade when throwback jerseys were a mainstream fad.
1710272926381.png

1710272998790.png

A nice acquisition for your possession. I'm glad I ended up getting one of those in 2020.

Speaking of the Nets & Petrovic, it makes me wish that they manufactured this style again because it was last available during the 2000s, specifically the early part of that decade when throwback jerseys were a mainstream fad.
1710272926381.png

1710272998790.png
Yes! The tie dye is very under rated. Petrovic himself was super underrated, and he was a fearless baller who played lights out against MJ. I am also proud that I own the shorts and warm up jacket.

Damn, sounds dark. I've seen his posts about "getting kicked out of" his office and offering to sell some of samples and art and stuff in his office/studio space, but I missed that post. Hopefully he isn't down too bad.

I ended up pulling trigger with 30% off on The Ruff Ryders hockey jersey as its not longer a new release, probably could of waited for 40% off in few months

Back
Top Bottom