Official MLB The Show 18 Thread | Available Now

I have an Xbox One but I was this close to buying a PS4 for this game. Soon I realized it may not be smart to buy a system for one game....so I bought a PS3 off a friend for 80 and got this game. Needless to say this game is freaking amazing. I do kinda long for the PS4 version but I'll just get 15 the show.

Will cop cause I need that sports fix.. Haven't played baseball in years but this should be a good game to jump back into things.

Man I'm not playing when I say how addictive this game can be. :lol:

If I'm in a slump I might not put the controller down until I got out that slump. :lol:

Man I'm not playing when I say how addictive this game can be. :lol:

If I'm in a slump I might not put the controller down until I got out that slump. :lol:

So true....this game is too addictive. My player just won MVP for the Indians to go along with my triple crown and 40 40 season. Probably was a bit more excited than I should've been.

:lol:

When you achieve stuff in this game it just feels so rewarding. :lol:

Man don't let me have a shot at hitting for the cycle. I'm in my feelings if I don't get it. :lol:

Like damn a single? I couldn't get a ******* single? :rofl:

Damn you missed the cycle off a single? That's heart breaking. I missed it on a double.....I unsuccessfully tried to stretch a single.

Has anyone hit free agency in this game yet? I can't wait....I'm hoping I get a massive deal from the Yankees.

^ Just 8 days away now fellas.

The wait is almost over.
laugh.gif

For anyone else picking this up on Tuesday, add my psn if you want to get some games going. Fancynapkins93

Back
Top Bottom