Official MLB The Show 18 Thread | Available Now

Welp I'm officially hooked on diamond dynasty. First time playing it and I already see myself buying stubs just so I can buy packs lmao

yea I'm loving DD

Currently 8-3 I should be in the Pennant Race but my recent L I was up 5-0 in 5th and game just dropped

My other 2 I blew it with my BP smh games I were up all game to man

My LU switches on the daily due to the IE but man Freddy Freeman RAKES for me. Dude is great

Last edited:
16-7 in online play and only 3 of those are legitimate losses. :smh: others were because the damn game froze. Game I'm in rn just froze after I started clobbering this guy and he quit. :smh: :smh:

Don't play online if you're garbage. It's simple.

Just pulled me a 90 Diamond Cespedes after winning a DD online match

Not sure what I wanna do might sell after playinga few games online I'm sure price will go down but we'll see

Any time my online games freeze I usually get the win. Not sure why.

I had a game today playing some dude and I was using rookie Max Scherzer. I broke the tie by hitting a two run bomb with Max in the 2nd or 3rd inning and the connection was immediately lost lmao.

Made it to the first half ASG in AA (playing for the Barons). Had 30 HR, 90 RBI at the break. Played the asg, got back and was called up straight to the White Sox :wow:. Am I the only one they moved in the field? I came in at SS and was moved to CF.

Last edited:
Made it to the first half ASG in AA (playing for the Barons). Had 30 HR, 90 RBI at the break. Played the asg, got back and was called up straight to the White Sox
eek.gif
. Am I the only one they moved in the field? I came in at SS and was moved to CF.
Im on the same team, numbers aren't as high.. For some reason all I hit is ground ******* balls. Pisses me off.

I came in as a 3B and they moved me to 1B 

12-4 in DD 

last night had a game freeze 0-0 in the 2nd inn. Pretty much was a stand-off for who quits first. It was around 11:30 PM figured ill just goto bed anyway. Left my Ps4 on, woke up 4am and seen dude finally quit lolol

they legit need to fix servers

Made it to the first half ASG in AA (playing for the Barons). Had 30 HR, 90 RBI at the break. Played the asg, got back and was called up straight to the White Sox :wow: . Am I the only one they moved in the field? I came in at SS and was moved to CF.
Im on the same team, numbers aren't as high.. For some reason all I hit is ground ******* balls. Pisses me off.

I came in as a 3B and they moved me to 1B 

Have the same issues as you when it comes to hitting. My friend had like 42 homers at the AA all-star break and got called up right after. I had maybe 7 :lol:

got traded to the yankees after winning rookie of the year bum *** phillies didnt know what they had

Drafted by the Rockies in the first round as a pitcher. Have been creating pitchers in RTTS the last few years. Might start playing DD...never tried it before

Alright NT fam. Finally opened this game and installing it now.

About to hop on after my Padres wrap this win over the Rockies tonight !

Wil Myers just hit for the 2nd cycle in franchise history..and it happened again at Coors field :lol:

Matt Kemp did it there also 2 years ago.

Last edited:
Just pulled 99 Kershaw in DD. Not sure if I'll sell or keep

View media item 2400989
Was up 4-1 on this dude

I make this dude quit in the 4th inning and look at his squad. All that grinding to be a bum this was dudes response after I message him

View media item 2400991
Just pisses me off cause game went to que and never winded up regestering for me cause bum shut his PS off

Back
Top Bottom