Official MLB The Show 18 Thread | Available Now

man the servers crashed hard last night with out a warning at like 11:30ish maybe ? or it was alil earlier cant remember 

sick i lost a game yesterday in extras. Was at a rating of 659 now i dropped to 627 

**** You A.J Ramos LOL not sure y i keep bringing this dude in out of my BP he legit stinks or maybe i just cant use him

Picked up a brantley for $7500 stubbs dude is legit as **** man. yall should take a look at him

Last edited:
Got Kenny Powers drafted by the Dbacks but got traded to the Rockies after the AA All Star Game. Rockies left me as a reliever rest of year till they signed me to main roster the next season. Now finally making ML starts. 

I still play daily lol this game usually holds me for a few months, way longer than most others.

Had two crazy *** games today in DD ranked.

The first i went up against an all bronze team with a pretty good 15-5 record. He scored 2 bs runs on baserunning/passed ball situations. I ended up getting a run and then later tied it up with a double with 2 outs bottom of the 9th. Then i get a walkoff single in the bottom 13th to win

The next game this dude had all diamonds pretty much and and i line his first pitch into the gap for an inside the park homerun. He immediately paused and quit lmaoooo

Then directly after that post i played some dude at the polo grounds. It was a crazy *** game my first time there, i hit an inside the park homerun with nelson cruz lmao then he hit one with inciarte.

He ended up scoring 5 in the 8th on some crazy **** to beat me. He knew how to use the park, polo grounds is NUTS

I've been stuck solely on RTTS, are all the bugs worked out Online yet?? And whats a good roster to download for my Franchise? 

Ehhh online can still be better. I'm still freezing at certain types of plays that happen in the game as well as ppl on Reddit. Last night every game went to queue while in 5 straight BR games I got server connection each game. Opponent messaged me wondering if it was his connection cause he lagged out of the past 3 as well. I told him it's the show servers

If you pitch and the player swings and misses as well as your catcher missing the ball the game will freeze.

I havent had any major issues for the past week or so just normal glitchy stuff sometimes. It seems likes its worse at certain times from reading OS. Like for a 2 hour span in the evening/night it might have trouble

Pizzo i still need to bust that ***

Last edited:
I'm normally on from 6ish till I fall asleep. I'm always down to play a friendly it helps me improve

Me and my one homie go at it in friendlies I'm 4-2 vs him

Im on like a 4 or 5 game losing streak right now in ranked its horrible. Ive dropped down two levels and im 16-17 now. Im tired of having a good times swing at a fastball in the middle and totally missing

I'm normally on from 6ish till I fall asleep. I'm always down to play a friendly it helps me improve

I gotta let you play at polo grounds ***** wild lol

Im on like a 4 or 5 game losing streak right now in ranked its horrible. Ive dropped down two levels and im 16-17 now. Im tired of having a good times swing at a fastball in the middle and totally missing

I gotta let you play at polo grounds ***** wild lol
yea ive still yet to play there. You bought it or received it in a pack or like after as a game reward ?

i hear ya once i hit 758 ive just been getting dominated. i got decent pitchers to but as i moved up in ranks my pitching got DESTROYED. Im back down to 634 i believe **** 

these Umps be pissing me off bro lol i throw a clear strike only for it to be called a ball its hard for me to paint corners in this ****

I've mainly been playing RTTS with my starting pitcher that I transferred from the 15 which I also transferred him from the show 16 but didn't really use him in the the show 16 because the stats were all out of wack after the transfer.

My RTTS starting pitcher has won the NL Rookie Of The Year, 2 Cy Young awards, and 2 NL MVP awards. About to finish out my 3rd year of my rookie contract and hit arbitration.

A couple of thinks that annoy me and have been a problem for RTTS is that you'll hit a stretch where you pitch really good for 5 games but get a no decision or get hit with a 1-0 loss because your team won't give you no run support :rolleyes

In the new RTTS mode pave your path I've mouthed off and complained after game when the pitching coach talks to you after the game and says "nice performance and good quality start".I got called into the managers office and was like "whatever man". Coach says you've been benched :lol: But next thing I know I don't miss my next start in the pitching rotation :lol:

Last edited:
was my first time going up against the Diamond Sale last night and man **** hes filthy

i struggle vs lefties. I need to work on my LU incase i vs more lefties 

Could not get into an online game today for the life of me.
mean.gif
yea servers took a mean hit sunday it seemed like. I was ably to get few games in one early in the morning and then 2 really late at night 

Pulled a Gold Price which is dope as i needed some Ls in the rotation. Pitched a CG 3 hitter with him. His 2SFB pitching to batters outside is wild, i start it in corner and it just breaks enough to get batter to ground out 

RTTS is addicting played it the whole day. I made a LF that was drafted by the Braves, my manager asked me to play 1st base for a few games and I agreed but I rather be left fielder. I know it depends on position and team but how long did it take some of you guys to get called up to the majors? From my experience with RTTS in previous years you almost always get traded before you are called up.

Crazy how different Legend from Legend+ is in RTTS :lol: It's a never ending cycle for my pitcher to get to Legend+ then go back to Legend.

******* be hitting balls out of the zone and get these crazy singles, my teammates all of a sudden start to airmail and drop balls too :lol:

When do you guys get drafted ? I be goin in the 6th round lmao

I started a new one earlier in the week. 3b. Went to junior college, was drafted 1st round, second pick by the Rays. Currently batting .342 with 9 HR and 26 RBI through the first month of the season. Sidenote: the Montgomery Biscuits have some clean *** uniforms.

Add me if anybody wants to play some Diamond Dynasty

PSN: JordanDon23

I need to get some better players though!!

Back
Top Bottom