Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

I'm not surprised about Kimbo having trouble cutting. His frame doesn't seem like he could get to 215 in that short a time. Glad McSweeney lost, thatguy pisses me off.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

* Matt Hamill vs. Jon Jones (decision)
* Frankie Edgar vs. Matt Veach (tko, round 2)
* Roy Nelson vs. Brendan Schaub (TKO Round 2)
* Houston Alexander vs. Kevin Ferguson (ko, round 2 (at the start))
* Marcus Jones vs. Matt Mitrione (submission, round 1)

fixed
pimp.gif
even tho i want kimbo fight to be good i think e isgonna get knocked in the 2nd round and that's if i expect him to try to play it safe if he doesnt its gonna be LIGHTS OUT for him early

^ fixed nothing, those were my predictions.

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

laugh.gif
, Kimbo's real name is Kevin.
the only funny thing is that people have been calling him a ridiculous name like kimbo for so many years.

Schaub vs. Vera IMO would be a fun fight to watch

brandon vera would get arrested for assault. wouldnt even be close, not even a little.

laugh.gif
the only funny thing is that people have been calling him a ridiculous name like kimbo for so many years.

brandon vera would get arrested for assault. wouldnt even be close, not even a little.

one leg kick and its over!!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by piczon1983

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

think he said it cuz they kinda look alike
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

schaub got some hands though...seems real athletic too... he's a prospect.

Rampage is coming back:

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Rampage Jackson: 'I'm Coming Back to the UFC'[/h1]

12/04/2009 8:04 AM ET By Michael David Smith

Rampage Jackson says he's returning to the UFC.

In a new post on his official web site, Jackson says he will step into the Octagon again because he wants to settle a score with both Rashad Evans -- with whom he has a longstanding war of words -- and UFC President Dana White.

"I wanted to let my fans know that I'm going to come back to the UFC & finish my contract," Jackson wrote.

"Not because the haters are talking s**t about me being scared of Rashad or [Ultimate Fighter contestant Darrill Schoonover] or anybody else. I'm coming back for my fans & to shut Rashad's mouth up & shut Dana's mouth up. Then after that I'm going back to doing movies & I might do a boxing match once a year just to stay in shape. Hate on dis!"

Jackson, who spent much of this year filming the new A-Team movie and who announced his resignation from the UFC after White belittled his acting aspirations, did not say when he'll fight again. But his first fight will presumably come against Evans, who fights Thiago Silva on January 2.

Look for the long-awaited Jackson vs. Evans fight to finally happen in the spring of 2010.

We all knew he would come back and I'm glad he made it official. I can't wait to see him murk Rashad.

Rampage is gonna KILL i guarantee that because he knows its his last fight and dude is gonna come out in the best shape he has ever been and ready for a brutalko
pimp.gif

I have a hard time thinking Rashad really has an advantage against Rampage.

In my mind, Rampage has the advantage in the standup since he's clearly the more skilled and polished striker. Rashad has a much better pedigree on theground, but Rampage showed in the Henderson fight that he has enough wrestling to hang with even the best in the clinch and on the ground. And to me, guys likeDan Henderson and Rampage seem to just get better and better because of the wealth of experience they hold. A guy like Rampage has beaten and been beaten bythe best fighters in the world for years now. I'd like to think all that experience still means something, even with newcomers coming in and having quicksuccess (not that Rashad is a newcomer in any sense).

Rashad, though, will probably the quickest and most athletic person Rampage has fought in a long time.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i wanna see what Schaub can do with real MMA training as opposed to TUF training,

my comment was premature, but i still think it would be a gd fight to watch

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i wanna see what Schaub can do with real MMA training as opposed to TUF training,

"Real training"?

He trains under Greg Jackson with Rashad, Keith Jardine, and the rest of those nipple twisting cats.

He didn't just start training during the show.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

schaub has been with JacksonSF for a while.

not to mention half of jackson camp was there on the show with rashad.

card on tonight.

first decent looking finale in a while.

Back
Top Bottom