Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by New Wu

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

So Rampage is fighting Rashad

Late pass is needed.

yes it is, for you, because jackson is fighting the winner of rashad and thiago silva.

any evans/jackson fight is far down the road if rashad loses that fight.

Just saw the deal with Marcus going after Mitrone, dude is going to rip his arm off with that arm bar in the first, that or just knock him out

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Just saw the deal with Marcus going after Mitrone, dude is going to rip his arm off with that arm bar in the first, that or just knock him out
Mitrione gona rock him. son got them haaaaannnds!!
smokin.gif

nah
laugh.gif
...seriously if the darkness gets him on the floor though
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by New Wu

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

So Rampage is fighting Rashad

Late pass is needed.

yes it is, for you, because jackson is fighting the winner of rashad and thiago silva.

any evans/jackson fight is far down the road if rashad loses that fight.

Me?

After watching the replay of the big baby/schaub fight, I agree; that ref needs to be fired.

Schoonover just got raped...Deserves it, although I was rooting for him, because Mcsweeney is lame...as hell.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Mitrione gona rock him. son got them haaaaannnds!!
smokin.gif

nah
laugh.gif
...seriously if the darkness gets him on the floor though
smh.gif

darkness's ground games is just naturally solid. it could use some polish but his combo of size and technique is a boon.

awkward as heck on his feet though.

if he could link up with a great striking camp like ATT or wolf's lair, he could be serious.

a shame that he's alreadly 37 and will likely have a short career due to that fact.

smh.gif
Marcus needed to stop letting him get up, his ground game is good but he can't hang around doing stand up. Good fight but I hate to see Marcus lose justbecause he seems like a really nice dude

Back
Top Bottom