Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

yesssssss BROCK!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

he didn't really survive it ... the ref should have called it ... son could have died literally ... brock was talking all that trash ... brock was shook from the first hit and was backing up after that ... just str8 shook
Salty. Brock was ok. This is coming from someone going for Carwin. Brock is an ANIMAL.

Carwin should have finished him when he had the chance.
Should have left it all in the octagon in the first round.

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

I tried veetle download it didnt work i cant believe im missing this.......... SMFH
for some reason veetle didn't work on my laptop but it worked on my iPhone watched the whole thing since the the crippler fight

but Brock
pimp.gif
thats just a big !+# beast

but honestly i thought they would stop the match during that first round

Originally Posted by mrshadow

deff not the fight i was expecting to see

IMO the akiyama fight was better and mroe hyped
Can I asked what you were expecting? The fight played out almost how everyone predicted.  Carwin was huge with the stand up and ground and pound, and Brock used his wrestling to get the win.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

he didn't really survive it ... the ref should have called it ... son could have died literally ... brock was talking all that trash ... brock was shook from the first hit and was backing up after that ... just str8 shook
Salty. Brock was ok. This is coming from someone going for Carwin. Brock is an ANIMAL.
how am i salty
indifferent.gif
... i don't care who wins / loses ... i know when i see someone get beat down and not throw 1 punch ... it should be called ... props to him for recovering given the chance ... but it won't change my opinion 

This Brock was defending just fine that whole time, he was covering up grabbing Carwins hands. Props to brock for surviving and getting the win.

LESSSSSSNAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i mean, who would want that boring Carwin cat to be the champ anyway

What that showed though was that when Lesnar fights another real HW, he's mediocre.

Carwin %$@@#! himself over. If he picked his shots better in the 1st I think he would've got the stoppage.

how am i salty
indifferent.gif
... i don't care who wins / loses ... i know when i see someone get beat down and not throw 1 punch ... it should be called ... props to him for recovering given the chance ... but it won't change my opinion 
Didn't mean to offend you bro.
laugh.gif
Brock took some huge shots, but he was still defending himself intelligently. At no point did Brock go limp or even stop defending himself. If the round was a minute longer, it would have been over.

how am i salty
indifferent.gif
.. since day one i have wanted Brock to get knocked out into oblivion the man was defending himself intelligently. And if you are right (which you arent) thats the fastest recovery i have seen

Back
Top Bottom