Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

:eeeeeeeeeeeek @ that chick in the big framed glasses <333333

This dude.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JCH3

Probably only 4W will appreciate this from Meltzer's live commentary about McCorkle - "Just like Big Sexy to run out of moves 2:00 into a match."

I read that and chuckled lol

when the sirens sounded for GSP to come out, I thought he was coming out to Wayne's fireman, that would have been funny.

It's stupid, but I love when guys get big enough and they don't have to have stupid advertisements all over their trunks.

Kos gets a takedown with 20 seconds left after working very hard for it, but clearly a 10-9 round for GSP.

Kos's right eye looking ugly already, and it's just from repeated jabs.

based on that 1st round, Kos looks very hesitant and tentative to strike with GSP. Credit to Kos on the 2 take downs he stuffed from GSP and he did take GSP down 1 time. But GS owned that round with the jabs, ugh...Kos eye looks bad already

damn, can't remember ever seeing Georges on his back before (pause), but that jab might win him this fight, seems like all Koscheck has is a puncher's chance

GSP is doing everything right. Koscheck has done just enough to keep these rounds 10-9.

20-18 GSP after 2 rounds.

Kos has to take it to the ground. He CAN take him down. That wack overhand right isn't going to work.

Back
Top Bottom