Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

I had Diaz winning 3-2 
grin.gif

Condit was on his bicycle the whole fight and mixed in some attempted round stealing kicks and punches. Weak decision and weak fight

What Nick said about Condit's attack was true for the first two rounds which is why I gave them to Diaz. Condit def whooped %$# in rounds 3-4, but Diaz pulled the win in the final round. I can see why Diaz is mad

Originally Posted by aepps20

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nick is so salty. Pathetic my dude, just take the L.
But he is right. Carlos ran like Kalib Starnes for the first 2 rounds. How the *$+! the judges could give them to Condit, especially round one is nonsense.
This is just like Penn v. Edgar 1. Condit was out there tiring to score points and take a decision, Nick wanted to fight.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
But he is right. Carlos ran like Kalib Starnes for the first 2 rounds. How the *%$@ the judges could give them to Condit, especially round one is nonsense.

you mad bro, that was nothing like kalib

carlos was circling left and right, and circling out when he was against the cage, he wasnt against the cage the whole fight

kalib was literally running across the cage

laugh.gif
comparing him to starnes, condit circled out when he was against the stage. Nate shouldve tried to cut him off instead, I like nate but he seems salty man.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Diaz got screwed by the Refs IMO...felt like he won the fight.

diaz didnt get screwed at all, he salty that carlos didnt stand in front of him like every other fighter hes faced

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
But he is right. Carlos ran like Kalib Starnes for the first 2 rounds. How the *%$@ the judges could give them to Condit, especially round one is nonsense.

carlos was circling left and right, and circling out when he was against the cage, he wasnt against the cage the whole fight

Numerous times Carlos turned his back to Nick and ran. And I'm pissed cause two judges scored it 49-46 
eek.gif
sick.gif
Congrats to Carlos but I hate point scoring striking as much as I hate lay-n-pray. 

Numerous times Carlos turned his back to Nick and ran. And I'm pissed cause two judges scored it 49-46 
eek.gif
sick.gif
Congrats to Carlos but I hate point scoring striking as much as I hate lay-n-pray. 

thats not "runnning away" like kalib

what carlos was doing was circling out against the cage and retaking the center, its more like his side is to nick while he does this and not actually his back

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

I think GSP would destroy both of these guys.

this thread too
laugh.gif
after the sb will u post "raiders would beat them"
Depends on how it goes my dude.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But in all seriousness I think GSP would get the fight on the ground in a hurry and that would be the difference.

Nah, when someone circles, they end up two steps to the left or right of ya or if they're BA, they're two steps behind ya.  Ducking and running to the other side of the ring is not "circling."  Condit won via "hit and run."

Originally Posted by OGsince79

Nah, when someone circles, they end up two steps to the left or right of ya or if they're BA, they're two steps behind ya.  Ducking and running to the other side of the ring is not "circling."  Condit won via "hit and run."

he was circling left and right for the most part, when he was against the cage he was circling OUT

eek.gif
sick.gif

thats not "runnning away" like kalib

what carlos was doing was circling out against the cage and retaking the center, its more like his side is to nick while he does this and not actually his back
Dude Kalib was doing just what Carlos was doing, circling and circling and circling. You acting like Starnes was sprinting across the cage to avoid contact. I'll give it you that Carlos 
actually traded somewhat while Kalib was there just circling. But you got Diaz putting his hands down, sticking his chin out, and cursing at Carlos to c'mon. And the judges actually saw 

those round as Condit rounds (I mean the 2nd maaaaaaaaybe, but the first
30t6p3b.gif
)

It's gonna be great to see Condit and GSP try to out "conservative" one another too. Dem two fools gonna be tapping each other's front leg for 25 minutes. 
laugh.gif

rewatch the fight people - carlos reestablishes the center when he circles OUT
Then Nick walks towards him, Carlos gives it up and starts circling again. 

method=get&s=kalib-starnes-nate-quarry.gif

people are mad
laugh.gif
, notice ^ how kalib never reestablishes the center, yall sound like yall dont know what circling OUT and reestablishing the center is

arent some of yall boxing fans too?

Back
Top Bottom