Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

I might be wrong, but i think the TUF episodes are taped, but the fight at the end of each episode is live. so the drama at the house, training, etc. will be recorded during the week and aired, and then the actual fight will be live.

Originally Posted by chino905

I might be wrong, but i think the TUF episodes are taped, but the fight at the end of each episode is live. so the drama at the house, training, etc. will be recorded during the week and aired, and then the actual fight will be live.
Well.... Yeah.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I can already imagine faber calling Cruz a d-bag throughout the show and making himself look like the d-bag.  faber needs to shutup and be happy he gets a titleshot every 2 fights.  He gets more title chances than Couture did.

Watching TUF now. Really excited about this. 16 fights tonight, gonna be wild. I still wish there was commentary.

Damn man, young boy from Texas was LEAKING blood after that elbow. That was one of the worst cuts I've ever seen.

WOW Justin Lawrence with the most impressive performance so far. He looked awesome in there with the karate and then nice ground and pound.

So Rampage is fighting Shogun according to Dana White (reported by Helwani) later this year - then they will part ways

I have a feeling Rampage is going to just show up to collect his last check and put on another lackluster performance. Shogun might put another Pride style beating on him. Hopefully I'm wrong and both guys put on a war like Hendo/Shogun.

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

I have a feeling Rampage is going to just show up to collect his last check and put on another lackluster performance. Shogun might put another Pride style beating on him. Hopefully I'm wrong and both guys put on a war like Hendo/Shogun.

Rampage will be motivated, he wanted this rematch with Shogun for a long now, and since this will be his last fight the UFC, he needs to go out and put up a great fight for the fans who showed him support. 

Originally Posted by chino905

i wonder what Rampage plans will be after retirement.
Probably accept crappy movie roles and work on his rap career.
I hope his fight with Shogun ends up being good.  It depends on rampage being motivated and Mauricio being in better shape.

Originally Posted by justscrap

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

Rampage will be motivated, he wanted this rematch with Shogun for a long now, and since this will be his last fight the UFC, he needs to go out and put up a great fight for the fans who showed him support. 
I don't believe this at all.  I think Rampage will come in, get his paycheck, and be gone.
And now the fight is on indefinite hold.....

Just two days after UFC announced Quinton Jackson's last fight of his contract would be against Mauricio "Shogun" Rua and after Jackson had talked about how his knee was healed, he now is saying that he needs surgery on both knees before he can take the fight with Rua.

DVR'ing TUF. Really looking forward to the live fight aspect. I have no idea how these guys are going to last in a house together for 13 weeks with no access to the outside world. Previous seasons were only 6-7 weeks in the house, and those guys went crazy.

Back
Top Bottom