Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by chino905

Maybe ask Hendo if he wants the title shot against JDS?. Imagine if he beat JDS, then fought and beat Jones, then went down to 185 and beat Silva, and retire as GOAT?
eek.gif

And if Brock didn't resign with WWE, Dana would have probably put Lesnar into the Main Event.
Mannn ain't noooo way Hendo would run that gauntlet with his head and limbs still attached.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I did read an article on ESPN that Bones Jones said he would replace Overeem for the fight, but not against Dos Santos because "hes such a cool dude and treated me like a brother in Brazil".

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Maybe ask Hendo if he wants the title shot against JDS?. Imagine if he beat JDS, then fought and beat Jones, then went down to 185 and beat Silva, and retire as GOAT?
eek.gif

And if Brock didn't resign with WWE, Dana would have probably put Lesnar into the Main Event.
Mannn ain't noooo way Hendo would run that gauntlet with his head and limbs still attached.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I did read an article on ESPN that Bones Jones said he would replace Overeem for the fight, but not against Dos Santos because "hes such a cool dude and treated me like a brother in Brazil".

WTH? 
laugh.gif
  jones is cool with all the Brasilians now?  First him and Anderson are close and now he's brothers with Junior?  That would be a sick fight though.
Henderson is probably the biggest badass ever in the sport.  He doesn't give a damn, he'll move up to HW for a shot at the belt.  He doesn't have much of a shot at getting any of those belts though.  It kind of makes GSP look bad since he needs a few years and has to run probability equations before he even considers moving up.

That Shad/Jones video was intense. @*#%#+# AMPED for that fight.

I have always been a Rashad fan. Bones is so nasty. I am rooting for Rashad, but he's got his hands full.

The Rashad/B-Hop video that you can link to after the Shad/Bones vid is DOPE too.

That video and the UFC primetime episode (episode 2 airs tonight after TUF btw) swayed me to order the ppv next week. Damn you, UFC marketing and promotions!

But looking to see how Gustafsson does against Thiago tomorrow. His biggest test since Phil Davis.

nah i don't' have fuel TV. but i'm going to watch the main card that starts in a few mins. good thing i read that it started at 3pm today.

Wow, I don't remember the last time a UFC card has had this many submission victories. Already have 6 submissions with 4 fights left. I see a few KO/TKOs coming up, however.

BTW, I love this Maguire dude. He makes grappling exciting and he's always looking to finish.

Decent main event. Alex is very good, but he's still got work to do to be up there with the elite of the 205 division.

I loved the crowd the whole event. Very knowledgeable.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

FIGHT WEEK!!! Jones vs Evans. These promos have me hyped for this fight. I think Jones will destroy, but Evans has been super confident. I see Jones using his distance and punches to score a ko. Evans will have to wrestle Jones down to win.

Gustafsson is like the 205lb version of Dom Cruz with his footwork and boxing.
The difference is The Mauler is a finisher
pimp.gif

Anyways, Bones. Yeah. I think this will be a good fight though.

Back
Top Bottom