Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Quote:
Donald Matthew Grice vs. Jason Black :smh:
smh.gif
off the night...
WOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!

:pimp:
pimp.gif
"The Way Out, I Found It. But If I Keep Getting Fly,
Tell Me How The Hell Am I Suppose To Stay Grounded."​

If Vera loses this fight, I am going to be more than dissapointed :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Heal up fellas.
TeamDucks
Jonathan Stewart for Heisman.​

got fixed.

and brandon fought a very disappointing fight ala barrera 2 weeks ago. broke his hand on the 1st, so i dont know. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM CIRCUMSIZED​
I was man enough to go through it...are you?​

silva's not gonna let this fight go past 3

Man, my boy Vera lost...He broke his left hand on the 1st round, I was wondering he wasn't throwing that much punches and the was the problem. Although, he lost the fight he's going to stay in the heavy weights. lol @ his interview after the fight, Oh yeah damn his wife is fine as hell...
On the need to remember.- Remembrance is the only paradise out of which we cannont be driven away. Pleasure is the flower that fades, remembrance is the lasting perfume. Remembraces last longer that present realities; I have preserved blossoms for many years, but never fruits.

*Bruce Lee*

TeamWolfShirts
"Enter quote of your choice here"

franklin will lose. silva's just way too accurate with his strikes and it aint even funny.
TEAM CIRCUMSIZED​
I was man enough to go through it...are you?​

Anderson Silva is an absolute MONSTER :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

The way he ended the 1st round was :wow:
eek.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Oh yeah, his bobbing and weaving was :pimp:
pimp.gif

Anderson Silva.... wow.... dude is unbelievable. Love watching him fight.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
Heal up fellas.​

TeamDucks
Jonathan Stewart for Heisman.​

dang, silva.

the big thing for me was the vera loss. people acting like sylvia is some bum. :smh:
smh.gif
Clutch.ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

Silva is a beast! I can't wait for Silva vs Dan Henderson...
On the need to remember.- Remembrance is the only paradise out of which we cannont be driven away. Pleasure is the flower that fades, remembrance is the lasting perfume. Remembraces last longer that present realities; I have preserved blossoms for many years, but never fruits.

*Bruce Lee*

TeamWolfShirts
"Enter quote of your choice here"

Anderson Silva is that dude.

A classy champ who just goes out there and takes care of business.
TEAM BLACKBERRY
the stylish way to get things done

TeamClippers​

Quote:
Silva is a beast! I can't wait for Silva vs Dan Henderson...

^definitely, after Anderson got him in that deep clinch and landed only ONE square knee to the face Rich was DONE

Goooooooooonies
You Ever Wonder What it All Really Mean?​

I was way too drunk to focus on the entire PPV. Saw Franklin/Silva. Silva is a beast and don't see him being stopped anytime soon, not even Henderson.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

That is my boy, check the avy...War Silva, p4p best in the game.
"I'm so underground even commecial I can't be popped, I'm like Kobe in the zone I can't be stopped.."
-Corey Red

- Tim Sylvia vs. Brandon Vera was a huge letdown. Vera seemed to be a bit rusty & Sylvia was, well, "jab jab circle hug decision" Tim Sylvia and not the agressive Tim Sylvia we saw in 2004-05. It sucks that Sylvia chooses to be content w/winning decisions because he has KO power. I hope Vera can bounce back from this disappointing performance.

- Anderson Silva is unstoppable. Rich Franklin put up a much better fight this time, but Silva is just on a whole different level from Rich & anyone else @ 185. Silva's clinch + knees are just overwhelming. The aftermath of this fight is intriguing. Two major questions arise: Who's next for Silva & what's next for Rich? The only people I can see giving Silva a challenge are Hendo, who is likely to stay @ 205, & Paulo Filho, although I'm not sure he'd fight his former BTT teammate. As for Rich, he has dominated everyone else @ 185, but Silva seems to have his number. I'd hate to see Rich retire since he has a lot left in him and is also one of my all-time faves. Maybe moving back up to 205 is a possibility.
"When you do things right, people won't be sure you did anything at all"

Back
Top Bottom