Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

So Arianny's Playboy issue dropped...

embarassed.gif

there were leaked pics on cagepotato yesterday but arianny found out and got pissed.  playboy made them take it down.  
mad.gif

there better be pics on the web in a few days or i'll be pissed.
Shogun, I managed to find a forum with leaked pictures, if you and anybody else interested feel free to drop me a pm and i'll send you the link to the forum.

i found them today, after searching again.
all i wanted to know was if there were crotch shots.  
devil.gif
devil.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

that pic with her holding the dumbbells does not look hot.  
laugh.gif

they could've made the pics hotter and sluttier.  they look too artsy.  it's not as disappointing as rachelle leah's though.  her pics were a letdown.

Dave Bautista wants a multi fight strikeforce deal. How far in the heavyweight division can he really go?

damn bias brits...akiyama gets hit in the groin, referee shouts "fight on", bisping gets hit on the groin, ref says nothing, and allows the fighter to break for a bit before resuming. kongo gets eyepoked, refs says fight on. Bisping gets eyepoked, ref stops the fight. 
tired.gif
 I still believe in teh sex, just needs to work on the gas tank and use that judo. maybe he'd do better as WW and 
eek.gif
 @ condit.

the co main event in ufc120 was definitely one on the best k.o of all time! Carlos Condit really smashed Dan hardy and his big mouth hahahah....

Originally Posted by ej

the co main event in ufc120 was definitely one on the best k.o of all time! Carlos Condit really smashed Dan hardy and his big mouth hahahah....

Easily KO!! of the night..

Condit was going to get the same thing Hardy got if he was a split second slower. Thank God he got off first. He smashed Hardy and it made me happy. Hate that clown. Condit is a bad man. Cannot wait to see him rise up in the UFC. Great frame for that weight class and his fighting game is on point.

Even though Sexyama lost, he always puts on entertaining fights. 3 fights in the UFC, and all three won fight of the night.

Originally Posted by chino905

Even though Sexyama lost, he always puts on entertaining fights. 3 fights in the UFC, and all three won fight of the night.
This. Dana White pretty much said the same thing. I really think Sexyama  REALLY needs to work on his cardio and drop down to 170, I mean he walks around only at a couple more pounds than GSP and is not as cut as George. My only concern with him doing this that the sexy levels my reach levels that make it hard for his opponent to concentrate, but I digress. He has a great chin, great striking, great Judo and when he is able to push the tempo he always seems to get the best of his opponent in the exchanges. Most important he needs to get the hell outta Japan to train, there are too many distractions over there and Japanese training camps tend to less serious. 

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

damn bias brits...akiyama gets hit in the groin, referee shouts "fight on", bisping gets hit on the groin, ref says nothing, and allows the fighter to break for a bit before resuming. kongo gets eyepoked, refs says fight on. Bisping gets eyepoked, ref stops the fight. 
tired.gif
 I still believe in teh sex, just needs to work on the gas tank and use that judo. maybe he'd do better as WW and 
eek.gif
 @ condit.

Agreed, that was ridiculous.
SMH @ my friend flaking on 121, I was going to see it live.

condit destroyed hardy with hardy's own trademark punch.  finished him when gsp couldn't.  
eek.gif

i had a feeling akiyama would lose the fight.  he never has a gameplan and is happy just standing up.  i don't think him moving down to WW is the answer.  his cardio is already questionable, trying to cut down to 170 would drain him too much.

my n' Hardy got the business 
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This condit dude looks like a real fighter though... guys strkes were coming from everywhere.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Sexyama has the best entrance
laugh.gif
+1.  adds to the sexyness.

when buffer introduced him as sexyama i almost crapped my pants.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

And yea, Sexyama has had that entrance song for a while now..
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom