~| Official: MMG Thread: Pill Controversy Pg. 48 |~

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

The MMG imprint is on WB. Triple C's are still under Def Jam. I'm sure that has something to do with why Gunplay hasn't been featured on either cover.
DMX was on def jam and yet he was on all da ruff ryder covers then they dropped on interscope.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

The MMG imprint is on WB. Triple C's are still under Def Jam. I'm sure that has something to do with why Gunplay hasn't been featured on either cover.
DMX was on def jam and yet he was on all da ruff ryder covers then they dropped on interscope.
DMX got them KG rules he does what he wants

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

That new O and Rozay joint...
eek.gif

That !@%$ has potential to be a top 10 hit

O aint put out a good song in years but that song is definitely a banger.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Where is gunplay's buzz at though? I know not one person that f's with him and I know some pretty hood characters.
rollin was a big record..and that Bogota rich is fuego...
Very...I mean..VERY few people know that's his song though.  The vast majority only know the Jeezy & Fab version 
laugh.gif

Dawg, what is this Dhalsim s**t that Omarion is doing in this new video????...

I'm still baffled by this signing...

Masspike >> O until further notice...

Was Lloyd not available to sign to MMG??

laugh.gif
yeah he should have left out the dancing. Lloyd or Jeremih would have been a better fit. We'll see what Omarion does later.

O > masspike when it comes to potentially selling albums

O has a past fan group he may be able to get ahold to again with the right record,

Originally Posted by solefood229

O has a past fan group he may be able to get ahold to again with the right record,
Dude needs to stop dancing around like a ballerina. The you got served era is over. He just needs to sing and keep it smooth. 
He could play the Nate Dogg role for MMG. Sing the hooks. 

Spoiler [+]
Scratch that, John Legend is TOO SMOOTH over Ross tracks

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by solefood229

Dude needs to stop dancing around like a ballerina. The you got served era is over. He just needs to sing and keep it smooth. 
He could play the Nate Dogg role for MMG. Sing the hooks. 
I guess someone should tell Chris Brown that then
laugh.gif

But I was kinda feeling that song. I guess I haven't paid much attention to R&B in awhile, much less Omarion, cause that actually

sounded like something different to me. French Montana at the end
roll.gif

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Originally Posted by CJ863

Where is gunplay's buzz at though? I know not one person that f's with him and I know some pretty hood characters.
rollin was a big record..and that Bogota rich is fuego...
Very...I mean..VERY few people know that's his song though.  The vast majority only know the Jeezy & Fab version 
laugh.gif

Yeah Ninja the Fab & Jeezy version #!$@* on Gunplays version. Doesnt even sound like Gunplays song anymore
laugh.gif

You are right about that DMX Def Jam thing though. That makes me think.

roll.gif
@ the Dhalsim stuff in the new video. I still think Ross aint messing with Masspike on big singles because he doesnt have a big fanbase/buzz.

Masspike and Teedra should be used....Omarion can kick rocks. He don't fit. He's a lame.

You can't make them mafia scores and have this lame O around pop lockin'

That Actin Up song is truth. It should rock through the summer

Cause truth be told these *#*#*$% been acting up this whole year. Acting mad scandalous

Ross must be lurking this thread cause he posted this pic on Instagram a couple of days ago saying "@Gunplaymmg 4life" 

ae9e3ad0a88f11e1b2fe1231380205bf_7.jpg

Only one Ruff Ryders album had a cover w/ their faces on it and it was the third one.
you know when you opened up da booklet all their pictures were there, plus da back had em all getting "arrested" with 88 jerseys.

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

That Actin Up song is truth. It should rock through the summer

Cause truth be told these *#*#*$% been acting up this whole year. Acting mad scandalous
Really though, so much honesty in that song
laugh.gif
. I don't really eff with French at all either but he imo had the best verse.
I think meek dropped the ball on it though. 

Back
Top Bottom