~| Official: MMG Thread: Pill Controversy Pg. 48 |~

Want to give Power Circle a listen, but I've heard a good number of leaks so far, so I gotta hold out. 
ohwell.gif

Nipsey killed fountain of youth i swear he should of signed to MMG

stalley mad TRASH its not even funny

I remember cats saying Self Made 1 was wack after first listen. Ended up having 4 or 5 bangers that got consistent play on some form of radio play.

this *#** was underwhelming as hell. This coulda just been a mixtape. Is MMG getting too comfortable?

That Fountain of Youth song was pretty tough though and I expected it to be. Thank you Nipsey & Ross. Stalley wasnt needed on it

/\ I'm telling you dog...their whole business model is getting stale in addition to the music.

They had set a standard for a minute w/ the way they was running their promo w/ the vlogs, in-house video teams, good contrast of street records + radio records but every since Ambition...them $$@@!+ been looking REAL stale. I got a feeling that's what led to Meek inking that management deal w/ RocNation cause when +%%+ fall apart him and Wale the only 2 w/ staying power to stand on their own two.

They haven't built upon that model and Ross ain't helping w/ these weak *$# singles he keep dropping for GFID.

Vol 1 > 2. Not enough bangers on this one

Power Circle, All Birds, & This Thing Of Ours are probably my favorites

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

/\ I'm telling you dog...their whole business model is getting stale in addition to the music.

They had set a standard for a minute w/ the way they was running their promo w/ the vlogs, in-house video teams, good contrast of street records + radio records but every since Ambition...them $$@@!+ been looking REAL stale. I got a feeling that's what led to Meek inking that management deal w/ RocNation cause when +%%+ fall apart him and Wale the only 2 w/ staying power to stand on their own two.

They haven't built upon that model and Ross ain't helping w/ these weak *$# singles he keep dropping for GFID.

Don't forget Ross bleeding that Lex Luger sound dry

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

ALL of this. You right fam. They set a standard but now I dont even know whats going on. Ross gotta set the tone and come with a banger. Those Lex Luger sounding beats might of been the best and worst thing to happen to Ross. These weak %+% singles aint the move either. He just needs something like a Aston Martin Music or something...

Imma give this mixtape...I mean album another run this weekend.

We not gonna mention how Maybach O skated on this album? Oh ok cause he was in B2K? Oh cause he did a backflip across Marques Houston's chest he can't get props for killing every feature he had on here? Oh ok NT.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

We not gonna mention how Maybach O skated on this album? Oh ok cause he was in B2K? Oh cause he did a backflip across Marques Houston's chest he can't get props for killing every feature he had on here? Oh ok NT.

Yeah O did his thing on this
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

dont know if you trollin or not?

But he seriously has me looking forward to see what he can cook up over at MMG cause his features on this album are
pimp.gif

and I have never been a Omarion fan (besides the song Touch) but good music is appreciated no matter who makes it

I like his new sound do ya thang Maybach O
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom