~| Official: MMG Thread: Pill Controversy Pg. 48 |~

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

album came out dope AF...its like a mixtape...this isnt the "overthinking" body of work..its just a showcase for summer....im proud of the project..hope NT supports it....if yall have any questions bout the album holla at me...may 24th !

pimp.gif

album came out dope AF...its like a mixtape...this isnt the "overthinking" body of work..its just a showcase for summer....im proud of the project..hope NT supports it....if yall have any questions bout the album holla at me...may 24th !
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good @#$# Wale. Good to see you come back here and still talk to NT.

You need to drop that joint with Drake as an NT exclusive though 
glasses.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good @#$# Wale. Good to see you come back here and still talk to NT.

You need to drop that joint with Drake as an NT exclusive though 
glasses.gif

MMG has been a great look for you my dude. Congrats. Looking forward to hearing this joint.

MMG has been a great look for you my dude. Congrats. Looking forward to hearing this joint.

Yo Wale what happen with the song you did with drake? yall putting that on your sophomore album?

Yo Wale what happen with the song you did with drake? yall putting that on your sophomore album?

Why did your collabo with Drake and Meek's "Work" get removed from the album?

wale? was that really morgan freeman that did the voice intro for break up video, that s*&% was
laugh.gif
, and are you coming to bay with Rozay for the tours stops, in SAC? 0_0

wale? was that really morgan freeman that did the voice intro for break up video, that s*&% was
laugh.gif
, and are you coming to bay with Rozay for the tours stops, in SAC? 0_0

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Answer this Mr. Folarin

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Answer this Mr. Folarin

drizzy verse took a lil longer .he was on the road..ross tol me yesterday he got it now..but it may be too late .. warner bros wanna put it on my album...this project is more ross's then any of ours .we all been workin on our albums OD

drizzy verse took a lil longer .he was on the road..ross tol me yesterday he got it now..but it may be too late .. warner bros wanna put it on my album...this project is more ross's then any of ours .we all been workin on our albums OD

Noooooo, "Work" bye bye? smh.

Either way....these dudes went from not being on my radar to comin hard then a muh fugga week in week out. I'm anticipating the tape...MMG x Lex Luger x Beat Billionaire
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Noooooo, "Work" bye bye? smh.

Either way....these dudes went from not being on my radar to comin hard then a muh fugga week in week out. I'm anticipating the tape...MMG x Lex Luger x Beat Billionaire
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom