~| Official: MMG Thread: Pill Controversy Pg. 48 |~

good looking...def gonna cop
pimp.gif

Can't wait for this @#$#. Been bumping 600 Benz so much lately lol.
Anticipating for this album to knock 
pimp.gif

Can't wait for this @#$#. Been bumping 600 Benz so much lately lol.
Anticipating for this album to knock 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

drizzy verse took a lil longer .he was on the road..ross tol me yesterday he got it now..but it may be too late .. warner bros wanna put it on my album...this project is more ross's then any of ours .we all been workin on our albums OD
Need to put it on your album no want need thanks for ya hard work

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

drizzy verse took a lil longer .he was on the road..ross tol me yesterday he got it now..but it may be too late .. warner bros wanna put it on my album...this project is more ross's then any of ours .we all been workin on our albums OD
Need to put it on your album no want need thanks for ya hard work

Self Made is pre ordered! That shirt is dope! Yo Wale gotta give it to you man these trap beats are a good sound for you! Can't wait to get my shirt and cd in the mail!

Self Made is pre ordered! That shirt is dope! Yo Wale gotta give it to you man these trap beats are a good sound for you! Can't wait to get my shirt and cd in the mail!

Went to their album listening party/session last night. They didn't play all the tracks, but from what I heard, it's gonna be a tough album. Windows down, bass at full blast music.
pimp.gif

NT up in there last night. Wale if you're reading, I was the intern at MTV from 2007 that did that first story/video piece on you that Summer. Much success to you.

Some pics:

2mqrt.jpg

2dkgx7d.jpg

20aywbq.jpg

2enyt7m.jpg

Back
Top Bottom