~| Official: MMG Thread: Pill Controversy Pg. 48 |~

Originally Posted by D723

Is Gunplay that nice as he is on Power Circle? My god!! Someone let me know I'm not that big of a MMG guy normally.

He's a more lyrical Waka Flocka but at the end of the day he's probably more of a liability for Rawse and MMG than he is a asset. Dude is wild, snorts coke(among other hard drugs) and isn't stable. But that being said, he probably will make MMG just about as much as Stalley will. I feel like people won't give Stalley a chance because his music doesn't have enough stupidity and ignorance in it. I feel like people won't give Gunplay that chance because he has too much stupidity and ignorance in his life.

Originally Posted by The 7th Mile

Is Gunplay that nice as he is on Power Circle? My god!! Someone let me know I'm not that big of a MMG guy normally.

That boy cold Ross just ain't pushing him like the rest and I dnt know why
Gunplay on Power 105 mentioned that he was basically effin up(drugs, scaring away investors ) and had caught some cases so he couldnt move how Ross wanted him too.

he got sober, and now he's focused - as far as fader pitchfork, spin blogs and writers they love meek and gunplay - they hate wale and stalley

Honestly Ross need that trilla and deeper than rap sound, the lex luger trap sound is to limited

Originally Posted by rocyaice

He's a more lyrical Waka Flocka but at the end of the day he's probably more of a liability for Rawse and MMG than he is a asset. Dude is wild, snorts coke(among other hard drugs) and isn't stable. But that being said, he probably will make MMG just about as much as Stalley will. I feel like people won't give Stalley a chance because his music doesn't have enough stupidity and ignorance in it. I feel like people won't give Gunplay that chance because he has too much stupidity and ignorance in his life.

Its not even about Stalley not having enough stupidity or ignorance. It just sounds bland sometimes. Like on that "Fountain of Youth" track, something is missing. Idk what it is.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Its not even about Stalley not having enough stupidity or ignorance. It just sounds bland sometimes. Like on that "Fountain of Youth" track, something is missing. Idk what it is.
I get what you're saying but you can't tell me his flow is anymore bland than Wiz, Loso or Currensy's. Stalley is a ill dude. I felt like he carved out his own lane on that 1st mixtape. This last one he just dropped....didn't have that same appeal. Sort of felt like he went back to step 1. I hope dudes catch on to him. I'm glad MMG was willing to sign a guy like Stalley who's pretty much the opposite of what's "hot" out right now.

Know I can always count on NT for some replies. Needless to say I'm a fan. Will be checking for him, thanks!

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

Maybach O?
laugh.gif

Same corn, different toliet
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This joint is laughable compared to Self Made 1.
Not sure if serious. Album flows real smooth.

best tracks on Self Made Vol.2 are

This Thing Of Ours
All Birds
Bury Me A G
Power Circle

the rest is @*%

Im usually pretty good with sensing trolling on here. But I really cant tell if yall serious about 'Maybach O' 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He single handedly ruined the album for me

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Im usually pretty good with sensing trolling on here. But I really cant tell if yall serious about 'Maybach O' 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wilding, He killed all of his features, Lets talk, MIA and this thing of ours are all good money.

^ yea man, my 3rd spin its pretty decent..

i skip all the "Maybach O" tracks though.. lol cant believe omarion is MMG now lol

Originally Posted by diceloveme

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wilding, He killed all of his features, Lets talk, MIA and this thing of ours are all good money.
THIS

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I had my doubts like everybody else but O was nice on this album.

Fountain Of Youth
pimp.gif

I was about to say what album have ya'll been listening to? This #%#+ go DOWN. Straight whip music. Will be jammin this the rest of the summer. 
pimp.gif

Wale and Kendrick Lamar MURDERED Power Circle.

- Preciate it.

alright...maybe I exaggerated a TAD bit. 
grin.gif

I still wanted to hear something from Masspike....not even one song? 
frown.gif

Gave this a 2nd listen, and def better the next go around.

Album is smooth, and I wasn't expecting that initially. Take off "Poof", and a few others and this would be alot better

All Birds
Fountain of Youth
Fluorescent Ink

Bury Me a G (sometimes)

pimp.gif

album is dope

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

THIS
I had MIA on repeat this morning.  Very dope record 
pimp.gif

Rozay addresses Gunplay, Triple C's...

For those wondering, Rick Ross hasn’t forgotten about the Triple C’s, as he still has plans for Gunplay as a solo artist.

“Yea he’s been down with me from day one, he’s in the team, he’s good, its just when he was ready to make the decision that, ‘I’ma leave the streets alone a lil’ more, with time enough to focus on my music.’ Gunplay is a different type of artist and he a different type of dude. He don’t care about awards, he don’t care about whoever, he not into that. But he just making his mind up that he really getting ready to put out a solo album. So you can expect a big announcement soon, I want to see the homie’s dreams come true as well,

Originally Posted by KOD843

Rozay addresses Gunplay, Triple C's...

For those wondering, Rick Ross hasn’t forgotten about the Triple C’s, as he still has plans for Gunplay as a solo artist.

“Yea he’s been down with me from day one, he’s in the team, he’s good, its just when he was ready to make the decision that, ‘I’ma leave the streets alone a lil’ more, with time enough to focus on my music.’ Gunplay is a different type of artist and he a different type of dude. He don’t care about awards, he don’t care about whoever, he not into that. But he just making his mind up that he really getting ready to put out a solo album. So you can expect a big announcement soon, I want to see the homie’s dreams come true as well,

Back
Top Bottom