OFFICIAL MOSLEY VS PBF /MAY 1...LETS DO THIS!

Originally Posted by robxdrew

^^^ That statement is really unfair.
But in a way, its kind of the only explanation as to why we are seeing Pac/Clotty and PBF/Mosley rather than what everyone wants to see in PBF/Pac.

All im saying is Pac better do what hes gotta do (cycle off) to get that fight done (granted both win their respective fights). Becuase its clear now that the reason that fight didnt go down was on Pac's end. Because Mayweathers contract with Mosley has the same stipulations where as Pac's contract with Clotty clearly leaves out the blood testing.

If you dont see anything fishy about that, well then have fun in your fantasy world.

It's going to be a much harder fight than most people think for Mayweather. He's toughest fight yet. Mosley is no push over!

mosley is a wild fighter he is all over the place..so i wouldn't say toughest fight this could be a rare seen slugg-fest from PBF.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

^^^ That statement is really unfair.
But in a way, its kind of the only explanation as to why we are seeing Pac/Clotty and PBF/Mosley rather than what everyone wants to see in PBF/Pac.

All im saying is Pac better do what hes gotta do (cycle off) to get that fight done (granted both win their respective fights). Becuase its clear now that the reason that fight didnt go down was on Pac's end. Because Mayweathers contract with Mosley has the same stipulations where as Pac's contract with Clotty clearly leaves out the blood testing.

If you dont see anything fishy about that, well then have fun in your fantasy world.
I can see where you're going with that. But what's really unfair is that a majority of NT gives Pac a lot of hate when he was never even proven guilty of what he's being accused of. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty??? I mean didn't he even have to give blood unexpectedly as well for the Morales I fight? (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

Dude has never failed any sort of drug test that was given before him so I can also see as to why he wouldn't want to bend his back for May. Considering both of their statuses, they are both prideful fighters.

Clotty has no problem in getting in the ring with Pac regardless of blood tests or not. Anybody can argue that he just wants a piece of the lime light but the same can also be said of Mosley. I see that Mosley would do ANYTHING to fight either May or Pac that's why he's cool with the blood testing and what not.

Anyways, I'm not here to turn this into a whole Pac/May thread again, but in all honesty, those allegations seem truly unfair.

I can see where you're going with that. But what's really unfair is that a majority of NT gives Pac a lot of hate when he was never even proven guilty of what he's being accused of. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty??? I mean didn't he even have to give blood unexpectedly as well for the Morales I fight? (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

Dude has never failed any sort of drug test that was given before him so I can also see as to why he wouldn't want to bend his back for May. Considering both of their statuses, they are both prideful fighters.

Clotty has no problem in getting in the ring with Pac regardless of blood tests or not. Anybody can argue that he just wants a piece of the lime light but the same can also be said of Mosley. I see that Mosley would do ANYTHING to fight either May or Pac that's why he's cool with the blood testing and what not.

Anyways, I'm not here to turn this into a whole Pac/May thread again, but in all honesty, those allegations seem truly unfair.
I dunno, If im not on any PEDS an extra $30 million dollars would definitely make me put my pride to the side and take random blood tests
laugh.gif

Clottey doesnt care cause its his biggest fight ever... Hes never gonna get another shot like this. Mosely doesnt care because hes an admitted roid head.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

I dunno, If im not on any PEDS an extra $30 million dollars would definitely make me put my pride to the side and take random blood tests
laugh.gif

Clottey doesnt care cause its his biggest fight ever... Hes never gonna get another shot like this. Mosely doesnt care because hes an admitted roid head.

I don't think the 30 million wouldn't even matter to him. I wouldn't walk away from 30 mil but that's me as an individual considering my financial status. Same most likely goes for you. But to a person that's like the 6th highest paid athlete in the world, they may think different than a regular Joe. But that's my opinion.

Mosely doesnt care because hes an admitted roid head.

Matt, dont think Mosely ever admitted to using steroids/HGH, but he was linked to Balco.  I could be wrong though.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Matt, dont think Mosely ever admitted to using steroids/HGH, but he was linked to Balco.  I could be wrong though.

He just said that he didn't know they were steroids.

All good things come to an end. I think Mosley, while not as good of a boxer as Mayweather, will knock him out.

*runs and hides*

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Your right.

I think that *@!!* knew though
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I don't think the 30 million wouldn't even matter to him. I wouldn't walk away from 30 mil but that's me as an individual considering my financial status. Same most likely goes for you. But to a person that's like the 6th highest paid athlete in the world, they may think different than a regular Joe. But that's my opinion.
laugh.gif
Were gonna have to agree to disagree

At the end of the day 40 mil>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than the 10 mil hes gonna make for the clottey fight.... Plus to be involved in the biggest fight since ____  with the LEGIT possibility of giving Floyd his 1st loss and to STAMP your legacy... All of that matters to these athletes. No matter what, you wanna be the best at what you do without question. Like I said earlier, he had to have felt something would go wrong if he agreed to those terms.

Pac aint thirsty like Shane, plus Shane needs the fight more than Pac does. Pac don't have to submit to Flyod like Shane does.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Were gonna have to agree to disagree

At the end of the day 40 mil>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than the 10 mil hes gonna make for the clottey fight.... Plus to be involved in the biggest fight since ____  with the LEGIT possibility of giving Floyd his 1st loss and to STAMP your legacy... All of that matters to these athletes. No matter what, you wanna be the best at what you do without question. Like I said earlier, he had to have felt something would go wrong if he agreed to those terms.
Your first sentence pretty much sums it up. I respect your opinion.

It's not like Pac completely put off the fight. He still shows much interest in it even though they haven't been able to come to terms yet.

And my 2 cents is that Pac pretty much stamped and sealed his seat in Boxing history regardless of any naysayers. Considering what he's already done and that he was already awarded boxer of the decade for 2000-2009 by the BWAA. I say Floyd should be the one chasing after Pac because the honest truth is Floyd needs him due to the merit given to Pac. Don't get me wrong Floyd is DEFINITELY ill with it, but he definitely ain't gonna be the best fighter in the ring as he claims to be.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Pac aint thirsty like Shane, plus Shane needs the fight more than Pac does. Pac don't have to submit to Flyod like Shane does.
It has nothing to do with "submitting" to anybody. Mayweather agreed to pay millions for every pound he was overweight. Was that him submitting to Pac? No. It has everything to do with contract negotiations. They had to compromise and Pac refused to. Everything points to him being dirty...........

...............*

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

It has nothing to do with "submitting" to anybody. Mayweather agreed to pay millions for every pound he was overweight. Was that him submitting to Pac? No. It has everything to do with contract negotiations. They had to compromise and Pac refused to. Everything points to him being dirty...........

...............*
Well he had to do it. He has a history with going in overweight. Pac has no history at all of using PEDs. It just makes sense you know. It would make sense to demand Pac those tests if he had some dirty record. But the sad truth is that he was never caught guilty with anything and some people go ahead and flame the dude.

...............*
Well he had to do it. He has a history with going in overweight. Pac has no history at all of using PEDs. It just makes sense you know.
And you know this how? Because hes never been caught. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeet, if thats what we going on then I havnt cheated on some of my Ex's in the past either. And Barry Bonds never used steroids either for that matter. True, there is no concrete proof, but there has been speculation from much more than the Mayweather camp since before this fight was even being talked about. So to say the allegations just arose because of MM is stupid. Im not saying hes guilty for sure, but things were looking real sketchy when you turn down 25MM because you dont wanna submit to random blood testing when none of his reasons held any water as to why he didnt want to take the tests.

Again I said it in that thread and ill say it in this one. Pac got his demand to make sure the fight was gonna be fair when PBF agreed to pay 10MM for every pound over he was. But Pac refused to give May what he wanted to make sure that the fight was fair. Bottom line, no matter what way you slice it Pac is the one that said no to the fight.

And yes Clotty and Shane both would have bent over backwards to get their respective fights. But that doesnt change the fact that Mayweathers contract with Shane is the same as his one with Pac and the Pac/Clotty contract is the same except for that one glaring detail.

But like you said we can agree to disagree im cool with that, im just stating my opinion.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

...............*
Well he had to do it. He has a history with going in overweight. Pac has no history at all of using PEDs. It just makes sense you know.
And you know this how? Because hes never been caught. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeet, if thats what we going on then I havnt cheated on some of my Ex's in the past either. And Barry Bonds never used steroids either for that matter. True, there is no concrete proof, but there has been speculation from much more than the Mayweather camp since before this fight was even being talked about. So to say the allegations just arose because of MM is stupid. Im not saying hes guilty for sure, but things were looking real sketchy when you turn down 25MM because you dont wanna submit to random blood testing when none of his reasons held any water as to why he didnt want to take the tests.

Again I said it in that thread and ill say it in this one. Pac got his demand to make sure the fight was gonna be fair when PBF agreed to pay 10MM for every pound over he was. But Pac refused to give May what he wanted to make sure that the fight was fair. Bottom line, no matter what way you slice it Pac is the one that said no to the fight.

And yes Clotty and Shane both would have bent over backwards to get their respective fights. But that doesnt change the fact that Mayweathers contract with Shane is the same as his one with Pac and the Pac/Clotty contract is the same except for that one glaring detail.

But like you said we can agree to disagree im cool with that, im just stating my opinion.
Well in fairness dude, who else accused Pac of steroids before anyone in May's camp? And it's not like May never turned down a 30 mill deal before. Did you find him sketchy when he did?

As stated before, MM had to submit to that demand of 10 mill just for the mere fact that he has a history of coming over weight. If Pac had a history at all with steroids then and only then would it make sense to pull out that demand May had. Besides he claimed that he would school Pac much easier than he did Marquez so why didn't he ask Marquez for that test? I'll get an answer like "Oh a fight of this magnitude simply NEEDS olympic blood-testing." May had the biggest payday when he fought De La Hoya. Where were the blood tests for that fight of huge magnitude? Pac and May came up similarly in weight from their beginnings so everyone should accuse Pac just because an ex-drug dealer accused him of taking steroids? Thats just doesn't make sense. On the side note though, I wouldn't be posting anything personal on these forums dude.

Originally Posted by el producto79

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

For those who said that Mayweather has dodged all the "good" fighters, can ya name them? I'm not being sarcastic btw
[Educated Boxing fan] He's definitely ducking Tim Bradley and Paulie Malinaggi, that's why  he took this fight with a guy who's almost 40. [/Educated Boxing fan] 
Fixed

why couldnt all yall have kept this same very stupid argument in the original pacman vs mayweather thread. dudes are sayign the same %#$! over and over. its 20 somethin pages of that %#$! in the other thread. aint %#$! changed.  not one of you is  gonna change the other ones opinion,  so shut the @$%% up about it

@$%% ALL THIS PACMAN  TALK

Mosely vs Mayweather is a Superfight and I cant wait !

Back
Top Bottom