Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

roll.gif
@ these GIFs

Originally Posted by Proshares

Think I may be heading to the game Friday.
Nice....I was trying to get tickets for Saturday or Sundays game because me and my bro are driving up to NYC Friday
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, but we are going to visit some family near Philly, so I am probably gonna get tix for the Phillies and Cardinals to see The Machine

Since you guys asked for pics, this is all I have right now.

I'm gonna add more to it when I get some extra cash. It's simple, but I love it.

^

I'm thinkin' about getting something like that soon..Where, I don't know, but as soon as I get some extra $$$, thats the first thing I'mgetting.

Props
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

You ACTUALLY made me look again. I was about to take the biggest L known to mankind.

I was gonna put designs inside the NY but it wouldn't look too good in the future.

Here's while I was getting it:

smooth id get one smaller, but thats smooth nonetheless..

mad spanish dudes int his thread
pimp.gif

*PAUSE*!!!

Thanks bro.

And yea, I'm Venezuelan if that matters.

Some Stats about Yankee "Wiffle Ball" Stadium

Homeruns at Yankee Stadium:

2008- 160 (1.98 per game) This is the total of 81 games played there last year.

2009- 156 (3.25 per game) This is a total of 48 games played there this year.

Where had bkmac been? Dude is struggling on the updates
laugh.gif

and where the hell is HTTB?

HTTB has been MIA.

He probably lost a bet on here and can't post for a couple months, or he got some executive job and now is too cool to share some of his time with us.

BK said he was a camp counselor so he's probably out looking for his version of Miley Cyrus.

HTTB stay updating FB but can't check in with his with NT bretheren I see him. Wait until I get that badge pay a visit to the BX.

laugh.gif

BK said he was a camp counselor so he's probably out looking for his version of Miley Cyrus.

HTTB stay updating FB but can't check in with his with NT bretheren I see him. Wait until I get that badge pay a visit to the BX.

laugh.gif

Proshares, you are something else

nerd.gif

Haven't been home much lately, and NT takes too long to load on my BB.
laugh.gif

I've been keeping up with the games, though. And this free preview of extra innings allowed me to watch the Sox lose their last two games.
smile.gif

Good to know I was missed.
embarassed.gif
smile.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

laugh.gif

Proshares, you are something else

laugh.gif
it's being back in the city during the week I'm feeling greatthis week. *@@@!!* being stuck in Virginia this whole time made me bitter, now I'm feeling good.

But BK is like 17 or 18 I think so it's all gravy for him.

HTTB we did miss you.

NOT.

Lulz I joke I joke.

From LoHud...another setback for the Wanger.

UPDATE, 6:06 p.m.: No improvement for Wang since the other day. He said he is "worried." Yankees are expected to issue an update before the evening is out.

roll.gif
I hate my job, it wears me out to the point where I am on my laptop forall of an half hour when I get home and then I go to sleep. Sorry I haven't updated the thread until now, but yeah I'm back!

Wooooooooooow

I had no idea during the 98 season the Yanks had to play a home game against the Angels @ Shea
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I should screencap the score board saying Welcome to Shea Stadium w/ the Yankees logo just to show Mets fans how much we own the city
laugh.gif
(sorry Mez, Shuges,JRS)

Yea, it's all in black. Cause I was gonna get it in blue, but when I get older it's gonna look bad. Then I was gonna get it in navy, but I might aswell just get it in black.

I'm gonna get "Yankee Pride" or something underneath it.

dont do that. If anything I would say just leave it. Youve already disgraced your body with that terrible logo. Atleast you could save it and put sucksunderneath it.

But all jokes aside its a clean tat but I still wouldn't put Yankee pride under it. I think that would be kinda redundant.

Back
Top Bottom