Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

+1 for the HD gif.

Imagine that in spandex.

*cue TD Jakes*

nerd.gif

259frzq.gif

laugh.gif

What a game! Bleacher section was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This Japanese dude had some Japanese sign with a Matsui shirt and was rootingfor Matsui every at bat...when he hit the double everyone started bowing at him...!+%* was hilarious
roll.gif

What row were you guys in Proshares and Yoda?
I think I remember what you look like Proshares from a PYP but I wasn't sure if I seen you...where you wearing a Jeter jersey?

Originally Posted by jrp44

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This Japanese dude had some Japanese sign with a Matsui shirt and was rooting for Matsui every at bat...when he hit the double everyone started bowing at him...+*@% was hilarious
roll.gif

I think I remember what you look like Proshares from a PYP but I wasn't sure if I seen you...where you wearing a Jeter jersey?

239, Row 24 (Very last row). With my girl (Custom Yankee Knoblauch #40) , my boy in a green shirt and his girl in a Jeter jersey.

I was feelin' it come game time. Killed like 5 on the LIRR, 2 on the subway, and shot gunned 1 beer at the McDonalds by the stadium.

As soon as I sat down, I started chanting "NIKETAAAAAAALK"..Looked around for someone to either turn around or hear it but nothing..

I was like ehhh, F it. I was OBNOXIOUS today. Callin' Elsbury's mother a %$@%%
laugh.gif

Kinda pissed I didn't meet any of ya'll today, but whatever..

I remember seeing people in the last row wondering if it was one of you guys lol...were you sitting in the middle or near the TVs?

I remember seeing people in the last row wondering if it was one of you guys lol...were you sitting in the middle or near the TVs?

You mean the TVs by the obstructed wall view? We sat down there first cause we thought it was our tickets, but then we moved to our actual seats..

I think I shouted out NT like 2 times when I was in my wrong seats..

Yoda I think I seen you now that you said the shirt your girl was wearing was #40.... were u in a Joba jersey?
laugh.gif

The true test begins tonight. I'll be behind home plate (upper deck) with my Jeter jersey on <3

alg_posada-pied.jpg

excellent win yesterday, gotta love the power outburst and sending Smoltz to the retirement home. Hopefully AJ can bring his A game tonight

Ok Ive had time to calm down from last night. I kinda knew we where gonna lose last night with Smoltz pitching but damn. Im not sure why we even pitched himagainst you guys. I would have rather had Penny. Anyways the real pitching starts tonight.

!%@@$@# Smoltz

ugh
sick.gif

that was tough. i was in a section with ALL yankee fans and one other red sox fan, some chick in a pedroia shirt that stayed quiet and in her seat the entiretime.

the stadium was real nice. pretty loud. beer was ridiculous, nine bucks. i found myself a little too sober at the end of the night
laugh.gif

and DAMN, those homers by damon, kotchman, and pedroia looked ridiculous. little line drives just carried right over the wall. it was kinda funny. the entiresection was dying like, how the hell do hits like that get out.

john smoltz...i want your head on a platter. you suck. retire or go to the pen. and that poor dude billy traber, you know they told him, no matter whathappens, you're going at least 4 innings
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This Japanese dude had some Japanese sign with a Matsui shirt and was rooting for Matsui every at bat...when he hit the double everyone started bowing at him...!+%* was hilarious
roll.gif

I was originally in 239 but once I saw how bad the obstruction was I was like *@@$ this, got up and walked to 209 and stood up the whole game. JRP I was right behind the dude with the flag and the fitted with the flag on it too (which was tough BTW). Yea I was in a Jetah jersey
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

My voice is gonnnnne today. I was screaming at everything imaginable. I saw the Ric Flair dude and I %!$+*%+ lost it. Chanting a-hole at the Red Sox fans. When they scored and made it 9-3 these Sawx fans got up and started cheering everyone then shut them down. That was one of the best games I've ever beento. I was done walking out of the stadium but the 4 train ride back downtown sobered me up a little
laugh.gif

he pitched around youk. he'll be aight.

robbie robbie robbie
smh.gif

if anyone needs the link for the game holla at me ..........

Back
Top Bottom