Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

Short fuse by the ump.
indifferent.gif

But that was too quick of a trigger. I don't even think warnings have been issued all game

Ump screwed Boston the past two innings with the check swing and the short fuse now.

I understand Boston's offense is slumping leading up to this series, but the ump's bias is this game is
sick.gif

Since when is throwing inside not part of the game? Game is soft.

Its too bad CC is pitching well. I dont think he will throw at anyone. But if we get to him and you have to go to the bullpen before Mariano thats prolly whenit will happen. If not, 2morrow Youk will be hit first inning more than likely.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

But that was too quick of a trigger. I don't even think warnings have been issued all game

Ump screwed Boston the past two innings with the check swing and the short fuse now.

I understand Boston's offense is slumping leading up to this series, but the ump's bias is this game is
sick.gif

Since when is throwing inside not part of the game? Game is soft.
Realtalk. But it is what it is, we in New York and they are playing better baseball, so they get the calls.

Up until then I liked the way he was calling the game. Strikes where good, and he was consistent. Unlike the last two games where the strike zone was movingfrom inning to inning

Originally Posted by onewearz

mez dont sound like a yankee fan no more
laugh.gif

I like to see games called fairly, ump ruined the flow of this game IMO.

Gonzalez looks like a ******.
laugh.gif

Yea up until then they were calling a good game, I don't know where this bias talk is coming from. And the plate was moving for both teams the last twogames.

Originally Posted by bobby1109

Yea up until then they were calling a good game, I don't know where this bias talk is coming from. And the plate was moving for both teams the last two games.
No I wasnt saying it has been biased. I meant it was moving for both teams which made it hard for either team to get anything going. This game isreally the only one showing bias because of the last couple innings. We good tho. Im not makin excuses we arent hitting so thats on us right now.

Back
Top Bottom