Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

hughes in scheduled to throw wangs next start. anyone else alittle tired of girardi ? everytime i look this guys on tv like he's the greatest manager alive
smh.gif

not even torre had this much tv time, be nice to see him actually do something before we have to see his mug everytime i turn the tv on......

Its just the media showing everything he does because he is the Yankees manager.I'll admit that he really hasn't done anything amazing yet, but I bethe doesn't want cameras on him.

The rotation needs to be figured out and set. Tough for guys to get in a rythm.

I would like to see Hughes come up in middle relief after this. Keep getting him work when starts like Wangs happen. He isn't getting any better dominatingTriple-A hitters. IMO its totally useless. Just get him some work.

I just don't understand why Joe puts Mo in, in the 8th....Cousin already had 2 down and 1 strike.

Oh well, new day...lets get this win today

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

gotta love how the game is always 10 hours long when we play....i won't say much except jason bay ftw...welcome to the rivalry.

what do u mean we had him last year?....

o right, no Skankee playoffs thats right

laugh.gif
Did the Red Sox win it all?
Oh that's right...

Originally Posted by Proshares

^ Yo motherlover, was the NERD concert today?

laugh.gif

It was yesterday, and it f'ing rocked. Although the doors didn't open for a while because Lupe's soundcheck ran long and the equipment people inPhiladelphia thought the concert was TODAY, so they were late too.

Cano
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man I'm still mad we lost last night

Yankees are better then the damn scrubs from Boston
mad.gif

LETS GO YANKEES

Get this win

Just got back home. Nice to see a yuuuuuuuuuuuge Yankee lead.

Looks like they called up the ageless wonder Angel Berroa?

%%%$ the draft. This game has my full attention now.

I saw the score 6-0 I think and was like "wow, Becks got lit up?"

Now I turn back and see 6-5 and Beckett is STILL in the game??

I thought AJ had this in the bag....

Back
Top Bottom