Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

sick.gif

Pack 'em up for Detroit

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Get over yourself.
It's like some of you Yankee fans can't get over the fact that this is NOT the late 90s. Scott Brosius and the crew are not walking through that door.
Losing to the Red Sox is not the end of the world.
@%$! off
Maybe I'm just more of a fan then you are.... yeah I said it.

Obviously the Red Sox are the better team right now
frown.gif

Obviously the Yankees had chances to win those games...they didn't
Obviously we are going to be around .500 going into the all-star break because we don't like having a winning streak
Obviously I'm pissed right now because I'm watching this game when I have 2 accounting classes finals this week my #%! needs to be studying for
smh.gif

Obviously the game is over yet though
grin.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

L
M
A
O
!

Questioning my fanhood?

Don't even bother my dude, he's as delusional as they come.

If this Yankee team becomes as bad as the 2003 Mets =
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Chills homie, that would be quite difficult to replicate.
laugh.gif

Damnnnnnnn maaaaaaaan.

Watching that #%# Elsbury steal home pissed me off.

When the Yankees lose I cant even watch Sportcenter.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

If this Yankee team becomes as bad as the 2003 Mets =
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Chills homie, that would be quite difficult to replicate.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

My friend (a Mets fan) loved to hate on that team...he was telling me it was easy to watch their games without getting pissed off because he was expecting tosee them lose every time
laugh.gif

Meanwhile, Andy's lethal pickoff move to 1B FTW
pimp.gif

I wish he could surpass "ol' mystery brown substance on my hat and fingers" Kenny Rogers on the pickoff list already.

The only highlight of 2003 was seeing Mo Vaughn's fat %!+ pull a homerun over the damn upper deck of Yankee stadium, estimated 550 feet.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

Thread turning into

True Blue & TBONE
zambrano_v_barrett.jpg
laugh.gif

I'm just trying to speak the truth. Some of these dudes are lucky the Yankees aren't as sorry as the Knicks. Maybe then they'd get the wake upcall. Enough with the 26 rings talk. Its over.

The only highlight of 2003 was seeing Mo Vaughn's fat %!+ pull a homerun over the damn upper deck of Yankee stadium, estimated 550 feet.
laugh.gif

Damn, I remember that name. What happened to that dude?

laugh.gif
I was at that game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Mo Vaughn = why the dugouts have protective railings now.

He got hurt after diving into a dugout while trying to catch a foul ball. He just wasn't the same after the injury...

He was a beast with Boston in his prime, but as usual Mets signed a guy past their prime. Knees were shot, career ender.

I think he's making good money owning property though.

A late surge in September that saw Vaughn hit one of the most prodigious home runs in Shea Stadium history (in the middle of the "Bud" Sign on the monstrous Shea scoreboard) was one of the few highlights in a mostly disastrous season for Vaughn. He played less than a month in 2003 before a knee injury permanently ended his career.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

He got hurt after diving into a dugout while trying to catch eat a foul ball. He just wasn't the same after the injury...
fixed

Maybe our expectations are too high?

But then we put a bunch of money in this team...........We're not exactly trying to play .500 ball.

Originally Posted by jrp44

Originally Posted by briannnnn

He got hurt after diving into a dugout while trying to catch eat a foul ball. He just wasn't the same after the injury...
fixed
lolololol nice

Yes, the great hope Mark Melancon is in.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom