Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

Tex.
pimp.gif

Ah, I just got home from being in the city all day. I had no idea the game was on this afternoon.

I see we are winning, but how did Aceves fair?

Originally Posted by bkmac

Ah, I just got home from being in the city all day. I had no idea the game was on this afternoon.

I see we are winning, but how did Aceves fair?
3 1/3 innings. 4 ERs. 2 of which were walked in by Robertson after Aceves loaded the bases then got replaced. So not too bad.

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

Mo has to make this interesting, didn't he?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Suzyn waldman asked him that exact question; he just laughed
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Half game behind ESPN's team...hoping that becomes 0 games back by the end of the night.
pimp.gif

and the sawx dont see Greinke which is %$%*+%! wack but whatever they lost 2/3 to seattle so you never know

i am very interested in the upcoming angels series, especially Joba on the road where he usually does well

Went to the game today... We had our chances.

Tough series for us. The Yanks could be the best team in the AL.

They have good starting pitching, decent bullpen backed by the top closer, and Tex/A-Rod in the middle of the lineup doesn't hurt.

You guys owned us this year. Hopefully we can meet again in October
pimp.gif

On a sidenote, thank god Cleveland showed up today vs Chi. We need help
frown.gif

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

and the sawx dont see Greinke which is %$%*+%! wack but whatever they lost 2/3 to seattle so you never know

i am very interested in the upcoming angels series, especially Joba on the road where he usually does well

This better not be the usual nonsense where he throws 4.2 innings, gives up 6 walks and throws 111 pitches
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom