Official N.Y. Yankees 2010 SEASON THREAD (95-67) WC/ALDS Winners, and that's it =[ ...

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Damn, now I really wanna know what happened with Braden and A-Rod.

As do I...

Im gunna be out there tomorrow watching them beat the Angels

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Am I the only one that likes Cervelli?

I love the guy cause he's Venezuelan and I've actually seen him play in Venezuela.

I really think he's gonna be a great catcher.

No roast but why you always sound like you're paddling alone up Niagara Falls or something
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Always acting as if everything you say is gonna be hated on by everyone here.

We a family, yo.  Take it easy.

2wrewpj.jpg

I like Cervelli too...makes good contact and has decent speed and always hustles.  He's not the almost-guaranteed out that Molina was when he was here.

Yankees just gotta handle their business against Ska's Slumping Sluggers over the weekend.

Yeah, A-Rod is ALWAYS in the center of everything
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dude makes the weirdest faces too:
moz-screenshot-1.png
6ed7d0f1c6f3dd06c80e6a706700d8a7.jpg

But yeah, I gotta tip my cap to Braden a little...it's good that he's standing up for himself and his team (with the "doormat" remark).

Wonder if A-Rod's gonna be thrown at when the A's and Yanks play again...
nerd.gif

Two little tidbits on LoHud I think are worth knowing:
• Even with the loss, the Yankees have won each of their first five series this season. The franchise hadn’t done that since 1926. “You like to leave on a winning note,

Originally Posted by briannnnn

No roast but why you always sound like you're paddling alone up Niagara Falls or something
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Always acting as if everything you say is gonna be hated on by everyone here.

We a family, yo.  Take it easy.

2wrewpj.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Maybe it comes off as I think I'm alone, but it really isn't....Just sometimes. But idk, I've grown up to have this "me against the world" mentality for personal reasons. So I always think I'm alone and everyone disagrees with me. So my bad if I come out that way.

As for the whole Braden thing, I mean, I respect where he's coming from, but he's gotta earn his respect on the mound first before he SPAZZES like that again.

-Triple Play, first since 1968. We've all seen history today, except for onewearz, it's nothing new.
grin.gif

-C.C. going the distance and still losing because of lack of run support...it happens so it's whatever.
-Braden has balls, but man, it wasn't that big of a deal that warranted the way he responded.

I can respect Braden telling A-Rod off, but he flipped out in the dugout
laugh.gif

A-Rod just being a jerk on purpose
laugh.gif

Braden overreacted just a little. Was it really necessary to throw a temper tantrum at the water cooler and stuff?

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Yankees just gotta handle their business against Ska's Slumping Sluggers over the weekend.
They've been playing better as of late, but I still think we'll be fine.

This dude was really upset because he walked over the mound? Really?
grin.gif

Calm the +#*# down guy, it's NEVER that serious.

dude braden said if his grandma walked across the mound he'd react the same
laugh.gif

arod is a jerk
laugh.gif

from the "HA" episode in toronto to slapping the ball out against boston to other numerous moments im sure we can come up with. dude is hilarious
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom