Official N.Y. Yankees 2010 SEASON THREAD (95-67) WC/ALDS Winners, and that's it =[ ...

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

If we hit someone today (as we most definitely should) there will DEFINITELY be a brawl.
As much as I'd love to see it we should just let the Sucks continue to spiral into the depths of mediocrity. No need to light any fires.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

If we hit someone today (as we most definitely should) there will DEFINITELY be a brawl.
As much as I'd love to see it we should just let the Sucks continue to spiral into the depths of mediocrity. No need to light any fires.
You're right man, but just think about it. ALLLLLL season long we've been getting nailed, and no one has done anything. Teams look at this and will continue to do it.

BTW, Boston is taking major L's tonight so far. Celtics and Red Sox getting ripped.

I'm eating Chinese so when I saw everyone getting hit I kept yelling "What the $$++ is this?" forgetting I had food in my mouth. Got me even madder, hence my angry posts
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

lols, martinez is terrible.

I mean, cut him some slack, that knuckleball is ridiculously hard to catch.

Everytime I see Robertson pitch this year, I watch him like this:

Yanks are rollin
pimp.gif

hope cano's ok, and Nick johnson's fragile wrist is showing up again. Dude always has problems with his wrists. Guess he ain't fap enuff in life. My wrists are like iron
laugh.gif

Mitre will start on Monday and Javier Vazquez will be pushed back to Tuesday. Girardi said rotation was set so that Vazquez — who played in the National League all last year — will start the series opener on the road against the Mets.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

juuw5w.jpg

Originally Posted by onewearz

Dude always has problems with his wrists. Guess he ain't fap enuff in life. My wrists are like iron
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Good win tonight, Hughes has definitely impressed me so far.

CC needs to drill Youk and Pedroia in the head today. Seriously Beckett hit everyone in our lineup...I'm sick of no retaliation.

Cano is a game time decision, Posada is out

The hate for the Yankees by these fox broadcasters has no limit. Dude just said Beckett wasn't intentionally throwing at Yankees. Now they both hating on cc for hitting pedroia. They need to suicide themselves right now

Back
Top Bottom