Official N.Y. Yankees 2010 SEASON THREAD (95-67) WC/ALDS Winners, and that's it =[ ...

CURTISSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Someone's gotta make another "Curtis" pic but with Colin Curtis's face over 50's
roll.gif

looked at the radar online and it's a helluva storm rollin thru. i know on long island you guys usually get yours $$$ kicked with these, good luck homie .......

Joba really sucks, like its not even a question anymore. He can't get the 1st batter he faces out...gives up hard hits left and right and he has become a huge risk. He hurts the Yankees more than he helps, I'm at the point where I say F it and trade him or send him to AAA for the rest of the year. The way he is playing he doesn't deserve to be here.

A-Rod hit, ouch.

Would have loved for him to get it at home, since we are on the road until August 2nd.

By the way, I'm glad we didn't get Haren for the asking price the D'Backs supposedly wanted. The Angels gave up Joe Saunders, Patrick Corbin, and Rafael Rodriguez.

dam hope arod's ok. that didn't look good

scott podsednik is playing like a man dying to be traded
laugh.gif

dude is doing everything this series ..........

honestly I wont be surprised if A-ROD has a broken wrist...the way that tailed and hit his wrist and the way Gene was holding it...didn't look good.

Our bullpen sucks balls...we miss Aceves soooo bad

i love how no one in our bullpen sticks up for arod neither , i woulda at least drilled podsednik .......

Originally Posted by onewearz

i love how no one in our bullpen sticks up for arod neither , i woulda at least drilled podsednik .......
I was waiting for some
ChanHoPark-714764.jpg

Back
Top Bottom