Official N.Y. Yankees 2011 SEASON THREAD y-(97-65) Vol. We'll be in the Off-season thread =/

BartoNO Colon tonight 
30t6p3b.gif

Nunez can't field 
sick.gif

But Yanks have won 9 in a row after the break....betters were on them hard

Nunez can't field 
sick.gif

But Yanks have won 9 in a row after the break....betters were on them hard

OK, let's not start with the trade proposals off the bat
laugh.gif
I ain't trading Montero for half a season of Beltran when we have a ton of DH's already and our OF is solid defensively, extremely solid. Cards ain't trading Carpenter.

BK, I love Curtis and how much progress he's shown but no one is taking the MVP from Bautista this year. Unless he has a complete and massive meltdown.

OK, let's not start with the trade proposals off the bat
laugh.gif
I ain't trading Montero for half a season of Beltran when we have a ton of DH's already and our OF is solid defensively, extremely solid. Cards ain't trading Carpenter.

BK, I love Curtis and how much progress he's shown but no one is taking the MVP from Bautista this year. Unless he has a complete and massive meltdown.

Pro, in your opinion whats Montero's role on this team? He's a mediocre defensive catcher and can't command a pitching staff. His bat has been ready for 2 years and he still can't get a cup of coffee. You mean to tell me you wouldn't trade him and a couple lower level prospects for Carpenter at the deadline ? Its crazy cause Nunez is the reason why Cliff Lee isn't a Yankee right now and probably Andy Pettite also. Prospects are what they are. Prospects

Pro, in your opinion whats Montero's role on this team? He's a mediocre defensive catcher and can't command a pitching staff. His bat has been ready for 2 years and he still can't get a cup of coffee. You mean to tell me you wouldn't trade him and a couple lower level prospects for Carpenter at the deadline ? Its crazy cause Nunez is the reason why Cliff Lee isn't a Yankee right now and probably Andy Pettite also. Prospects are what they are. Prospects

andrew jones
eek.gif

BACK IN THE GAME
pimp.gif

btw, anybody else notice a couple of the waitresses behind homeplate are pretty hot , that brunette
pimp.gif

andrew jones
eek.gif

BACK IN THE GAME
pimp.gif

btw, anybody else notice a couple of the waitresses behind homeplate are pretty hot , that brunette
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom