Official nap appreciation/ un-appreciation thread

Sometimes you feel completely revived after a good hour or two nap and sometimes you end up sleeping 5/6 hours and can't sleep at night.
laugh.gif
I've had the second one happen to me too many times.

Sometimes you feel completely revived after a good hour or two nap and sometimes you end up sleeping 5/6 hours and can't sleep at night.
laugh.gif
I've had the second one happen to me too many times.

Originally Posted by ediaz411

The Gift & The Curse

Originally Posted by ediaz411

The Gift & The Curse

I'm like the only one out of my ppls that doesnt like naps

1) they waste time
2) you feel mad lazy and out of it when you wake up

Cant front tho, sometimes I just lay down telling myself to stay awake and I pass out like this
tired.gif

I'm like the only one out of my ppls that doesnt like naps

1) they waste time
2) you feel mad lazy and out of it when you wake up

Cant front tho, sometimes I just lay down telling myself to stay awake and I pass out like this
tired.gif

I hate how when I'm at work I feel like I could take a mean nap right there if I had a bed, but then when I get home I can't fall asleep for @%$*.

I hate how when I'm at work I feel like I could take a mean nap right there if I had a bed, but then when I get home I can't fall asleep for @%$*.

Back
Top Bottom