Official nap appreciation/ un-appreciation thread

I took a nap yesterday afternoon to get some quick rest before kickin it with some friends. lets just say putting your phone on vibrate + being on a comfy bed = waking up in the morning with 10+ missed calls.

from here on out im only napping on the couch 

I took a nap yesterday afternoon to get some quick rest before kickin it with some friends. lets just say putting your phone on vibrate + being on a comfy bed = waking up in the morning with 10+ missed calls.

just took a nap from 5-7 this evening. now it's 1am and i cant fall asleep. definitely have a love/hate relationships with naps.

just took a nap from 5-7 this evening. now it's 1am and i cant fall asleep. definitely have a love/hate relationships with naps.

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

I hate when that happens.  I try to do the same thing one time and I ended up waking up at like 3AM

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

I hate when that happens.  I try to do the same thing one time and I ended up waking up at like 3AM

Back
Top Bottom